Chapter 28

Mishka's pov,
We all reached Mumbai airport and our friends left for their houses except Vihan and Trisha.

Instead of going we were still waiting at the airport which made me ask, " Why the hell are we still here? Let's go guys I am very tired."

"Arre mishu wait, we need to pick up Dadi. Her flight is going to land in few minutes" Advik said

"She is still not here? Vihan didn't you tell me that she is at home?" Trisha asked

"I did? No you might have misunderstood." Vihan fumbled clearly stating that he was lying.

"There you go. Her flight has landed. We'll bring her, you both wait here." Advik said and pulled Vihan's arm.

I don't know why but I feel that these two are acting weird since they met us.

"Mishu, dont you feel that they are acting a bit weird?" Trish asked

"I was going to ask you the same thing but let it go. We'll find that later. At this moment I am pretty tired. I need sleep." I whinned

"You could have slept in the plane but no, you wanted to read that boring medical journal of yours. Anyways I am very much nervous! What if their grandmom is pretty strict and doesn't like me?" Trisha said getting hyper

"Babes chill nothing of that sort will happen. You are the best and no one can dislike you so chill and lets hope for the best." I said while putting my head on her shoulder and closing my eyes.

Pov ends.

Advik's pov,
As soon as we reached the airport we waited for dadi to come.
Mishka was whinning like a kid that she needed sleep.

In no time both Mishu and Trish started inquiring us, so to escape them I pulled Vihan to the other side.

"Bro, why the hell did you pull me here? Nani's flight has not yet landed." Vihan said

"Abe idiot, they were getting suspicious because of your fumbling. I had to pull you out otherwise they would have known that we are lying." I said and vik nodded..

We stood near the terminal waiting for dadi and finally after few minutes she arrived.

Both Vihan and I ran to hug her because we had missed her too much

"Dadi, finally you are here I missed you so much." I said like a baby.

"No, I missed nani more! This was my idea to call her not yours." Vihan pouted.

"That is because you missed Trisha and not dadi."  I teased

"Shut up both of you. This is the last time I am helping you in something like this. Anyways meri bahuien kaha hai? Mujhe milna hai unn dono se jinhone tum jaise paglon ko pasand kia." Dadi said

"Dadi" "Nani" both of us cried as she teased us.

"Waise nani, ek baat bolu unn dono ke samne na ye cool dadi mat banna. Ekdum khadus and strict rahena." Vihan said.

"Ha dadi, aapko pata hai unn dono ne test ke naam pe hume kitna pareshan kia. Ab ap unki tests lena." You continued.

"Chup karo! Ek toh pehle hi tum log unhe yaha bulake pura blame mujh pe daal rahe ho aur ab mujhe villain bhi bana rahe ho?" Dadi said with a strict face.

"Please maan jao na!" Both Vihan and I said with a puppy face.

"Thik hai par ye akhri baar!" dadi said finally giving in.

We three soon reached the place where Mish and Trish were waiting for us.

Mishka was literally sleeping on Trisha's shoulder while Trisha was busy sipping her coffee with one hand and massaging Mishka's head with another..

My blossom looked pretty tired and pale even Trisha was sad, which made me very guilty for playing this prank on them.

"Dekho dono bichari kitni bholi hai aur tum dono uhne pareshan karne ka soch rahe ho?" Dadi said taunting us.

"Nani, woh dono abhi thaki hui hai isliye itni sidhi lag rahi hai aapko. Ekdum toofan hai dono especially Ady ki Mishka." Vihan said.

"Mishka is innocent! Trisha isn't." I glared at Vihan

"Ek minute, inn dono mein se Mishka koun aur Trisha koun hai?" Dadi asked.

"Yeh jo so rahi hai woh iski Mishka urf blossom hai aur woh jo mast coffee pi rahi hai woh meri Trishu darling hai." Vihan said.

"Sharam kar jara sharam kar, apni nani ke samne hone wali biwi ko darling bulata hai." Dadi said while whacking his arm

"Arre meri hot and beautiful dadi, aap na yeh purane khayalat wali dadi ki acting humare samne mat karo." I said.

"Tum dono na ekdum badmash hote ja rahe ho. Bichari meri dono bachiyan, kaise jhelegi tum dono ko zindagi bhar?" Dadi said while twisting our ears.

"Abhi tak aap inn dono se mili bhi nai and party change karli aapne. Not fair nani!" Vihan whinned to which dadi again slapped him playfully.

We three finally went and stood in front of Mish and Trish. I winked at dadi indicating her to start her acting.

She looked at Trisha with a stren face and cleared her throat.

I could see Trisha looking up at dadi and then looking at Vihan with a nervous face.

"God, Trisha Agarwal with a nervous face is such a big wonder. This face needs to be captured." I thought while removing my phone and clicking her picture while trying to control my laugh.

"Hi naniji !" Trisha said nervously.

Dadi continued to look at her with a straight face.

I saw Vihan indicating Trisha to bend and touch her feet. Trisha nodded and hastily bent to touch the feet.

In her haste and nervousness she forgot that her best friend was sleeping on her shoulder who fell with a thud as soon as she bent.

"Ouch!" Mishka yelled in a sleepy tone as she tried to get up.

I went to help her and whispered in her ears, "Blossom get up properly, dadi is standing in the front. You need to create a good impression."

She nodded and stood up nervously.
Vihan and I laughed at her expression.
While Trisha mummered a sorry to Mishka.

God look at their faces, they are priceless! This is going to be fun.

Pov ends

-------------------------------------------------------
Vote°comment °share♥️