Memories

I stepped up the stairs and was about to go my room but my eyes turned to Jungkook's room.I spined the door nob and entered into the room.My eyes travelled each and every corner of the room.I stepped in and seated on his bed.One by one those sweet memories invaded my mind.I ran my palm on the bed.My hand stopped on his pillow.I picked it up and hugged it tightly while resting my back against the bed frame.I felt my eyes gonna wet.I buried my face in the pillow.His scent..the most desire scent in the world to me...I filled my lungs with the scent as much as I wanted.I heard my phone was ringing and caller ID was Jungkook.My lips curved up seeing his name on the screen.I slid the phone and answered the call.His perfect face appeared on the screen with a huge smile.
'Hi Y/N....so what's up...'
'Hi...mmm..nothing....'
'Don't lie to me...already miss me...isn't it...'
I looked away and smiled.
'Hay...what're you doing there...'
I looked at him with a puzzled look.
'In my room...'
'Oh....'
My cheeks gonna blush...what an embarrassing...I've to aware of where I was.
'Ah...nothing just ....just came. ..'
Jungkook smirked.
'Hay...miss me huh....'
'No...'
'No...you said that you don't miss me...'
I nodded.
'Okay then bye....'
'Wait...'
'Why....'
'Did you have your dinner...'
'Caring....'
'How can I not...'
I said annoyingly.
'These stupid eyes are haunting in my mind....letting me wanting you here with me...'
Jungkook chuckled.
'Love you darling....I know how much you miss me but I can't do anything than this.. '
I smiled.
'It's okay...pay your attention on your work...don't worry about me...I can manage these two weeks...okay...'
Jungkook nodded with a slight smile.
'Love you so much....you're my ever lasting love....'

So do you want to read about our conversation...but it was also ever lasting as my love.Let's skip it okay.
And followed days also as there wasn't anything special than our calls and messages.I was missed Jungkook so badly in every second.So what I did was keeping myself busy with rearranging the house and doing experiments with new recipes.

Ah...but there was one special thing.Do you remember about that dream...I think you do....I dreamed the same dream in every night and I doubted it would bring me a panic attack as I woke up in mid nights trembling so badly and I couldn't sleep thereafter.I didn't tell Jungkook about these dreams as I didn't want him to be worry about me for such a stupid thing.Even though that dream played in my mind in daytimes also giving me a severe headache.

...It was two more days left to run  that cold two weeks alone.I lied myself on his bed after our video call.Yeah I used to sleep in his room for that two weeks.My eyes gonna heavier and finally I could sleep.My arm was aching so badly but he didn't loosened it at least a bit.He drag me with him across an abandoned street.I was screaming out Jungkook's name and that stranger was cursing along the way.He drag me to a spinney and stopped near a bog.He spined me to the front and unfastened the grip.I was stroking my painful arm while he was laughing at me evilly.
'Do you remember me....'
I felt something familiar in his voice but I couldn't figure out what was it.
'How could you forget me that easily...'
He stepped forward with his evil laugh letting me step backward.I was shivering all over so badly in front his laugh.I felt I was in the edge of the hill.If I did just one movement I would fall into that foggy dark bog.
'You..'
He pointed out me.
'You deserve nothing than this'
He grabbed my arm.
'You piece of trash...'
He pushed me into that bog...that foggy dark bog....I could hear his evil laugh and I saw him...that time clearly...I found myself sitting on the bed shivering all over while sweating and with wet cheeks.I face palmed myself. His words were echoing in my eardrums.I cupped my ears and closed my eyes tightly.But his evil laugh and that disgusting face...
'No...why...why did you come...let me be alone...'
I cried out.....