Why

He gave me his angelic smile.I wanted to run to him and burry myself in his warmth.I wanted to whisper him that how much I missed him.My sight went blot.
'Bu...but..ah..you were ....supposed to.... c...come tomorrow....'
I could bearly mutter.
'Oh...yeah...I supposed to but..I came today to make you surprise....but see I got the best surprise though ...'
I felt guilty in front of his words.
'I'm sorry...I didn't want to hurt you...'
'And why did you escape from me...'
I choked my breath.
But Jungkook's lips curved up.
'I know why did you...I remember everything...'
'What....he knows...and remember....'
I frowned as I really didn't get anything.
Jungkook smirked.
'Did you forget my kisses...that you promised me...'
'Aish this boy...is he talking about Kisses...'
Jungkook stepped forward to me while babbling nonsense about that kisses and I didn't realise that I was stepping  backward until my back hit the door.I felt his warm body was touched mine sending a current through mine and letting my heart pumped.Jungkook curved his arms around my waist and pulled my body more closer.I felt like my every cell dancing in happy.
'Wasn' t this all I wanted...wasn't this all I cried for...this warmth....this scent...this lovely gaze...'

'I...I remember everything now...'
'So...'
Jungkook leaned towards.
'Can we start now...'
'I mean...I got my memory again...I know who I am...I remember...'
'Y/N...you...really...'
Jungkook was about to hug me but I stopped him by keeping my palms on his toned chest.
He gave me a puzzled look.
'I said...I KNOW WHO I AM...'
'So...'
'Leave me alone...'
'Y/N...'
'Yeah....I am..I am Y/N...I was forget about it all the time...I..I..ah..'
I felt my tears gonna fell so I unwrapped Jungkook's arms which were curved around me and ran from him.
'Don't...'
I stopped as I heard his cracked voice.
I felt his arms wrapped around me and his face bury in my crook.I felt his warm breath on my neck.
'Don't go...I miss you..I miss you so badly...'
I felt my heart was aching hearing his voice.
'I don't deserve this Jungkook..'
I gulped.
'Jungkook...please stop this...lemme go of you...don't waste your time by coming after me...I don't worth it...just leave me alone...I...I will find a way to pay back you...somehow...and thank you for all you did for me...even though I am not worth it all...'
I could mutter with all my strength and I felt a loose on the grip around me.I doubt I would collapsed on the floor so I ran into my room and lock the door behind me with my left strength.I slipped my back against the door closing my eyes and seated on the floor while hugging my legs tightly while burying my face between them.I cried out myself on my palms.
'Why..why did you come here....why didn't you dump me...'

....I opened my eyes slowly and found myself on the cold floor in the dark room.My eyes were aching.My mind was playing all the memories of the evening.I took my phone from my pocket and checked the time.It was 2.25 am.I stood up slowly as my legs were numbed.I dragged myself a bit and could managed to switch on the lights.I seated on the sofa letting out a sigh and gave a massage to my legs.I washed my face and wiped it with a towel.I was really thirty so I unlocked the door and stepped out the room for some water.The whole house was in dark and I switched on the lights in the living room only to see Jungkook was sleeping on the sofa.
'He's still here....'
I slowly walked to him and seated on the sofa while staring at him.I wanted to hug him and cuddle him in his cute sleeping.I referred my arm to him slowly and planted a kiss on his forehead softly parting his locks.I was about to stand up but a grip on my wrist made me to stop and turn my head back.
'Where're you going....'
Jungkook raised his sleepy husky voice.
'Ah...I...to bring you a blanket...'
'Blanket...'
I nodded.
'Why...'
'Cause it's cold here...'
'So come and hug me...it will make me warmer than a blanket...'
Yeah all I wanted was that but how could I...when I knew that who I AM...I didn't deserve it...I didn't deserve him....
'Y/N...I'm sorry...'
I snapped out.
'I didn't have to leave you...I didn't have to let you be alone..I-'
I covered his mouth with my fingers and nodded signing 'no'.
'You didn't do anything wrong but me...'
I felt he was smiling against my fingers and he kissed on them.Then he pulled himself closer to me and placed his head on my lap while hugging my belly.
'Can you just lend me a pillow tonight...'
Jungkook muttered while closing his eyes.
'Put me sleep...'
He told while placing my palm on his head.I smiled at his cute pout and did my fingers run through his soft hair.
'Jungkook...'
'Hmm...'
'I'm sorry...'
'Okay...'
'I don't deserve you...'
'Okay'
'Jungkook'
I cried out as he was not listening to me.
'Why...'
'....'
'I'm sleepy...'
'....'
Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at me with his sleepy eyes.
'Don't you...'
'...'
'I'm tired darling...let's talk tomorrow...okay...'
'Okay...'
I told with a slight smile.
Jungkook seated on the sofa and peeked into my face.
'Come...'

Jungkook grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him.