seven

And because of Harry's statement, the children, him, and Poppy were simply lounging in the waiting room

And because of Harry's statement, the children, him, and Poppy were simply lounging in the waiting room. Well, Poppy wasn't, because a certain Auror-in-training was making a move on her.

She was very uncomfortable as Crabbe attempted on earning a date with her. She shuffled closer to Harry who was sitting to her right. She could smell Crabbe's breath on her face and it made her want to throw up.

Harry, sensing her discomfort, came to her rescue by wrapping an arm around her shoulders casually. He looked at Crabbe who glared at him.

"Do I need to turn you into a ferret, Crabbe? I've gotten better at Transfiguration," Harry stated.

Crabbe, remembering what Mad-Eye had done to Draco, scampered away without sending Poppy and Harry another look.

She turned to look at Harry, smiling as she snuggled closer to him. "Thank you."

Suddenly losing his previous confidence, he coughed awkwardly and moved his arm off her shoulders. He looked away from her, finding a new interest in Teddy who was - once again - arguing with Fraser.

"Those two will become great friends at Hogwarts. I'm sure of that," Poppy commented.

Harry softly smiled. "Not sure about that. Those two are like Malfoy and I."

"But now, you and Malfoy have been assigned as partners."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm never going to get rid of him. He's like a Dementor."

"Malfoy isn't that bad."

"You clearly haven't been a target of his for years."

She smiled. "No, or else you would have come to my rescue."

Harry opened his mouth to respond, but Teddy ran up to Poppy, interrupting him.

"Miss Flower, are you going to marry me in the future?" Teddy asked innocently, pouting as he stared up at her.

"Of course," she replied.

Teddy puffed his cheeks out and turned around. "I told you she would, Fraser!" he shouted.

The boy was at the other side of the room, glaring at Teddy. He hmphed and turned away.

Poppy sighed. "Oh, dear."