• C H A P T E R 1 •

"Hurry up, we're going to be late" Aera's mom burst into her room

The lady known to be Aera's mom was going to marry this Kim guy soon. Her Dad had left them years ago and now after all these years, her mom was happy again after finding this man. Today they have dinner with them and guess what, she Doesn't wanna go.

"Come on Aera everything will go smoothly. He also has a son who is also in your school" mom said.

As soon as she did Aera jerked off her bed.

Does his son go to my school? She groaned. That means trouble.

Ask why? because in school she was in the disguise. Her mom ran this company called 'Park's Design' which is pretty famous. Besides that, she was a fighter, a boxer. That's the reason she disguised herself. She was famous and she doesn't want fans around her and interfere with her privacy.

She sighed. She knew she can't say no to her.

"But I have a condition" Aera stated

"and what is that?" Her mom raised her eyebrows at her

"I will keep my disguise on and you will not tell about this to your Kim guy and his son about it"

"Okay deal" her mom immediately agreed and went out of the room. She sighed again. And yet again her mom's poked her head out of the door and shouted "get ready now! wear something nice"

She rolled her eyes. Her mom is kinda childish but she loved her mom the way she was.

She ran to her closet and started going through it. since she was in disguise as a nerd she can't wear something sexy. After looking around her eyes gotta caught a pink dress hanging at the last chest of the closet. She never wore that dress cause that is pink in color and she hated pink!

She put on the dress and the disguise. She looked kinda cute. She put on some light makeup and the fake glasses, braces, and her brown color wig. She also put on some matching small heels and then went downstairs to see her mom waiting.

"Aigoo! my daughter sleeping so pretty" she cooked

"stop it mom. you know this is not the real me, let's go" Aera chuckled and went towards the car.

Her mom shooked her head and followed. she started the car and they made their way where they were supposed to meet this Kim Guy.

The car stopped and Aera looked outside.

So dinner and fancy restaurant. I love it cause I will get food. Food is life~

They entered the restaurant and she saw a man in his 40's standing and smiling toward them. She recognized the man to be the Kim man her mother told about.

She also saw a boy sitting beside him, his back facing her. And she  guessed him to be his son well soon-to- be-brother. They reached the table and Mr. Kim stood up and kissed her mom's cheek. She mentally cringe, who wouldn't?

The boy next to him stood up as soon as he turned towards her, she was shocked. It felt like the ground was swiped off under her feet.
The boy was not other than the Kingka, the massive playboy and trouble maker of her school.

"Hello my name is Kim Taehyung"

--------

Hello dear readers!! Finally after so many decades I got to publish my own story
Do support it
Love ya all

[ E D I T E D ]

Don't be a silent reader. Hit that star and be a star voter  (•ө•)♡