• C H A P T E R 37 •

I closed my assignment book and looked at the clock. 4:15 pm already. Saturday was supposed to be a weekend day but no our University had to take that away.

(A/n: okay guys, if I have mentioned school before, change that. I'll be mentioning University from now on)

It's better to freshen up and get ready.

Getting a hot shower for almost 15 minutes I wore my clothes. 5:15 pm. I head downstairs but before that, I took the keys to my motorbike. It will be easy to get through the traffic at this time.

I headed to the door, fumbling with keys in one hand and going through my iPhone in the other hand. Not noticing where I was going, bumped into someone and it had to be Taehyung

"Whoa baby girl, where are you going like that?"

I was wearing a black sleeveless crop top paired with black tight jeans lasting with nude high heels. Black fingerless gloves decorated my hands with a black watch

" None of your business just like I said before"

"Everything is my business where it includes you"

"Stop with your nonsense or I wouldn't regret to send you to the hospital this time," I said greeting my teeth

"Well, no time for that. we have to the club. Bye baby girl"

He smirked and left. I groaned and decided to wait for Rose.

Not so long after, Rose joined. She was wearing black shorts, with a black top which had square cuts on the side, paired with black shoes and gloves. Long story short we loved the color black.

Aera ^^

Aera ^^

Rose ^^

Rose ^^

"woah. you're looking good"

"I know right. If we have time, we will drop by the bar and see what the boys especially the Jimin is doing"

I laughed at her.

We were ready to go. I got on my black and gold heavy bike while Rose on her Black and redone. And we took off and stopped at the red sign. I took my helmet off. This fucking thing sure suffocates you.

I heard someone call my name near me. I looked to the side and saw Jin?

-

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jin?"

"What are you doing here?" Yep, it was definitely him.

"We have some work to do so going to that place" Aera replied

By now all the boys inside the car were staring at her bike but Taehyung's eyes were fixed on Aera. She raised her eyebrows at him to which he did the same but with a smirk.

"Is that Rose?" A voice came out for the back row as Jimin's head popped out.

"Yo Jiminie" Rose greeted her boy

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked again.

"And for the third time, like I said earlier none of your business. The signal will be green anytime soon, don't get too drunk and reach home safely" Aera said to the boys and told Jin and Yoongi to look after them

"And Jimin, if we happen to crash at the club, I shouldn't see any girl around you or you are finished" Rose threatened him to which he nodded and gulped

Aera wore her helmet back as she noticed the signal was green. Both the girls zoomed off to the place they were going.

-

After a good 15 minutes, without getting stuck in a traffic jam, the girls reached a building rather than a skyscraper. It was situated among some of the wealthiest companies.

Looking at the building, it had 30 floors, 4 security guards stood at the entrance. This was their base, Aera's gang's base and she was the leader.

The guards greeted them as they entered and took a turn right to the elevator. It opened showing an office which was situated on the 30th floor and Justin was already in there, waiting for them.

"Any news?" Aera asked as she reached the office table.

"You have hacked their systems right?" Rose joined the conversation

"Yup, but there wasn't any important information that we help us. I guess they knew that we were going to hack their system" Justin said

"And what about the CCTVs?"

"We are doing it right now. It seems like the CCTV management has put some tight security for it. It will take some time to crack it"

The other two nodded as they heard Justin

"I don't know how did he escape," Aera asked nobody

"Apparently, through some hacking and I all, I came to know that there was a guy with him in the same jail chamber. The guy was a member of a former gang and was left out when they were caught doing drugs. I bet he planned to create a gang together and asked the other to bring some members he would know."

"So that's how"

Before they count say something else, the elevator door opened and an agent came in. He had a panic expression on

"We have successfully hacked into their CCTV system but the information we got from it isn't good"

The trio looked at each other before hurrying to the hacking department.

.

"what is it?" Aera asked as he strides into the room. The agent gave some space to her, to see the CCTV footage she got.

She saw a man. It was him who was after her. Rose and Justin stood beside her as they watched the footage. But the sound was gibberish.

"try to clear the sound and make the volume up, so we could hear what they are talking about," Justin said and the agent followed.

"So she goes to this school? At last, finally I found her. It will be a great chance to attack her in the school" The man said as the other two-man nodded, indicating they followed his words

"make sure that she is dead and also her closed one. I want everyone dead. Do you two hear that? After that, we'll take over her gang and that woman's company. We will become billionaires and the power will be in our hands" he said as he let out a laugh.

"But how did you knew she was in the gang?" The man asked, who had curly hair. Justin informed Aera, that he was the one who was with him in the jail chamber

"I saw the gang tattoo, the tattoo of a snake wrapped around a diamond and a crown over it. So figured it out." The other man said, Aera and Rose recognized him, he was the one who followed them that day at the mall

"So when we'll attack?"

"Monday"

Aera froze, so did the others. Today was Saturday. And they had only one day in between.

" Justin inform the team to gear up. And let's go to my office right now. We have to make a plan."

Aera looked scared. Not for herself but for the boys. They were her only family. And she feared the most for Taehyung. She closed her eyes for a second and let out a breath.

Opening her eyes, she had only one thing on her mind,

"We have to backfire their plan"