• C H A P T E R 38 •

Aera, Rose, Justin, and some top agents were in her office now.

"So, we have to guard the front gate as well as the back gate of the university. We have to some of the agents at the rooftop so that no one can get inside from the top. And about the students, we have to gather them together along with the teachers in the cafeteria and Got7 will take care. And you, Justin, will stay outside the principal's office as soon as you see his people, tell the principal to announce all of the students to go to the cafeteria and then take control of the CCTV cameras and keep informing me everything"

The two nodded as Aera told them the plan.

"And what about the boys?" Rose asked

"I can't let them go in the cafeteria. They already know that I'm close to the boys, so if we send them there they might attack the other students and also the teacher. And I can't let that happen. I and Rose will be with them. If anything happens, we fight"

Aera dismissed the other agents and decided to call her mom. She didn't want him to get her. She picked up her phone and dialed her number

"Hello, Aera?" She heard her mom's voice on the other hand

"Mom listen carefully. You had dad have to go overseas to our cottage in Japan as soon as possible"

"Why? Aera? What is happening?"

"Mom, he somehow escaped from the jail and planning something against us. Don't ask what, just say some excuse to dad and stay there at least for a month"

There was silence

"Mom? Are you listening?"

"Yes, we will. But what about you?"

"I have taken care of it. You guys just have to go somewhere safe"

"Okay. But take care of yourself and the others okay my daughter?"

"Yes, mom. Now go get ready for a second honeymoon trip"

"Okay, darling. You want a sibling?"

"No mom. I already have a childish jerk of a brother. Can't handle one more"

Aera said as both the daughter and Mother laughed together and soon hanged up

"Everything is sorted?"

"Yes everything is done, now you can go to the club and loosen up," Justin said

"Now I'll see what Jimin will be doing," Rose said she smirked, while Aera and Justin looked at each other and chuckled.

-

They reached the Night out club. Parking their bikes they proceeded to the club. The extreme smell of sweat, sex, and alcohol hit their nose as soon as they entered.

They looked for the boys, and it didn't take much time as they were sitting in the VIP section enjoying their drinks. It was a good thing that they weren't drunk and the girls were happy about that. They went over and the reunion was done with a big group hug

"Hey, you two are finally here. We thought you'll never come" Suga said as he took his seat again

"We thought that too but at last we somehow managed to come," Rose said and turned her head to her boyfriend who was already staring at her

"What?"

"See I'm loyal to you" Jimin sheepishly earning a laugh from the others

These two were one a cute couple and the whole group would agree on that. But seeing then Aera's mind would always transfer to Taehyung. But they were siblings and Aera sighed. She looked around to look for Got7. They were sitting not far from them. Making an excuse to get a drink, she walked to them.