• C H A P T E R 11 •

"oh" I woke up hearing someone grown

I snapped my eyes open and saw a Jimin holding his check-in pain

" what happened?" I asked, my voice full of concern

"I came here to wake you up to tell you that breakfast was ready. Instead, you punched me"

"oh sorry about that" I laughed nervously"

" it's ok, like Taehyung mentioned earlier your punches are pretty strong"

" I know," I said as I again let out a fake laugh. Getting out of bed, managing not to trip, and went to the bathroom. I let out a huge breathe of air as I realized that yesterday I slept with the disguise on. I better lock the door from now on.

I freshened up and wore my clothes. Good thing my closet is also attached to my bathroom. I put on the disguise exited the bathroom to see Jimin waiting for me.

"Were you here all the time?"

"Yup. now let's go" he said as we made our way to the dining hall

" how is it?" Taehyung asked as soon as he saw us.

" Dude she really punched me. I'm not going to wake her up the next time if I do I am wearing steel armor" Jimin replied

" haha very funny," I say sarcastically

After we had breakfast we headed to school. Like I said earlier all eyes on me. I should stop hanging out with the boys Before getting more attention. I made my way to the locker keeping my head down when suddenly someone covered my eyes.

" guess who?" Came a voice from behind me

" its nonother than you Rose" I chuckled

"Well, well. you know me too well" she giggled

We headed to our classrooms while chatting about some random stuff. Rose and I had different classes.

Too bad.

~ magical timeskip~

after 3 hours of classes, it was finally lunch break. I was heading towards the cafeteria when out of nowhere a hand grabbed me and dragged me into a dark classroom. I can't fight here as this one could be someone from our school.

The lights turned on allowing me to see, the person behind all this...