Chapter 7: Night Party

You hated that fact that you were always late with the news so now, here you were, trying to find a good outfit for the upcoming party. If only you knew that a party is included with your job, then you should've brought more clothes than needed.

After a couple tries of different outfits, you finally choose the one you wanted the most. You decided to go with something that was more decent yet slightly revealing outfit, your shoulders are showing and both of your body and skin color pops gorgeously. It is the kind of outfit that is quite daring, but not that slutty, if you may.

You also decided to put a bit of make up on. A mascara and a lip gloss to be exact. You look up to the small mirror on your new desk and then smiled.

Perfect, a nice looking human was staring back a.k.a. you.

You were busy doing your hair when someone knocked at your door. You slowly stopped using the blower.

"I'm coming." you answered while finishing your hair but then decide to just put your (your type of hair and hair color) hair down.

Three knocks were heard once again and you decided that you knew you were done. You sighed deeply through the air before opening your bedroom door.

"Y/n, Anthony has been looking for— wow." Griffin was standing infront of you with his mouth hanging awkwardly open. His eyes travelled lower to your body before mindlessly licking his lush lips.

A blush creep up to your face before finally clearing your throat, "What were you saying again?" you asked, bringing his mind back from the conversation.

"R-right." he scratched the back of his neck, "Anthony was looking for you." Griff stated, tilting his head in an attractive angle.

"Oh, okay. Let's go?" you ushered him, one eyebrow lifted. You stopped from walking when he didn't move an inch.

"Y/n, I just wanted to point out that you look so beautiful." he murmurred, making you 10x more redder than ever. You covered your face from his compliment and mumbled a soft thanks.

What a charmer, damn, you thought. Were you dreaming with your eyes wide open again?

"Wait, before we go... is it okay to take a selfie with you?" he politely asked, your mouth automatically lifted up and nodded. To be honest, you should be the one to ask to take selfies with him because he's the famous one.

"Yeah sure." you answered and then you posed with him while looking at the camera on his phone. You two took a couple of photos, some are wacky while some are just smiling the last totally caught you off guard when he suddenly kissed you on the cheek.

*click!*

You swore at that moment your heart leapt from your chest. You were lost for words while Griffin was chuckling his arse off. You have to admit that you kinda liked it though.

A sound of notification was made by his phone so you glanced at it just to see that he has posted the photo already on Snapchat. You rolled your eyes but deep inside, you were smiling with your whole teeth and gums open.

Both of you ambled to the hallway and go downstairs. A somehow loud Pop music can be heard, you will guess that it'll take you two a minute or perhaps an hour until some neighbor report a noise complaint here in Bel-Air.

When you reached the hallway of the living room, Griffin finally left you alone and told you to 'enjoy'.

As you looked up to the whole room, a battalion of teenager and adults are swinging and vibing theirselves to the floor. The red cups with liquor are all over the place. People around you were either chatting, drinking or dancing. Or eating each other out—I meant, kissing.