Chapter 22: Confrontation

Y/n's PoV:

Griffin stood infront of us, taking the opportunity at hand as he's the only person out her who's a nurse and may I say— the most mature one, out of everyone in the room.

"Causing ruckus this early, really? It's currently 7 in the morning and now the three of you— Jaden, Quinton and Kio looks like you've gone to some crap the whole day. Are you guys even aware that there's also people who's sleeping at this hour?"he reprimanded, shaking his head at the boys behavior.

Bryce and I raised our arms to intend that we're included to the ones who was wakened up from the noise.

"See?"Griffin pointed out, "Just to let you know, we have neighbours—"his lecture was suddenly brought to finish by one of the boys.

Quinton winced, "We know that. Can you just help us with this..."the other two nodded their heads in agreement.

All three of them look terrible,  especially Quinton. Kio's fist really leaved a mark on his chin, turning into a dark hue of purple.

"Oh yeah, of course,"Griffin nods,"Josh give them the first aid kit. They can do that by themselves."he commanded as we sat there in shock.

"WHAT?!"Quinton, Kio and Jaden groaned.

We turned to Griffin to see that he was far away from joking. His feet tapped momentarily on the floor as he stared us down.

"At least help us by putting some bandages to our faces or something..."Kio mumbled, touching the dried blood on his lips.

"Psh, okayyyy. Josh and Anthony please help them."Griff sighed, motioning the two giggly boys to help the bruise boys.

Josh was whispering something to Anthony which he's grinning into. I think they're planning on putting too much peroxide on someone.

"What? Why them? I want y/n..."Jaden requested with pure desperation.

He wants me... (O_O)

Griffin gaped at my direction before glaring at them, "Yeah, she'll help you but first— tell us why you punch each others faces."

And that was enough for them to be quiet. The three tried to break away from Johnson's eye contact. They're all guilty.

"I'm not involve but I know what happened."Josh flail his arm so Griffin motioned him to begin the story.

"Well, Anthony and I were just having our normal breakfast when all of a sudden, we heard a crashing sounds like boom clap boom boom pow and that's where we saw Kio and Quinton brawling like giant PP's. Then Jaden suddenly run to stop the fight but he heard they're talking 'bout Y/n disrespectfully so he decided to join the battle too."

Griffin hummed at the explanation. Perhaps he's secretly having headaches because the messy conflict that Josh just shared was intangible. I can't even understand any of his words. Right there and then, I want to laugh but then, I heard my name being mentioned so that was enough to make me soundless.

"We aren't fighting. I'm just saving Y/n from that douchebag Quinton. He's being so possessive and infuriating about her when they don't even have a relationship in the first place."Jaden responded on a matter-of-fact tone.

Kio made a sound that he agrees.

"It's obvious that he's crazy. I like Y/n too but did I told him to fvck off? No. So stop telling me what I should do or what I shouldn't because it's not your life."he smugly glanced at the platinum-haired boy.