Chapter 31: Grocery Hopping

Y/n's PoV:

When we finally entered Walmart, I swiftly fished my phone out of my pocket.

As soon as I opened my device, a video of Blake, an elastic thingy wrapped around his waist. He winked at the camera before jumping off the bridge.

What the hell was that? I saw Bryce's and Quinton's account liked the post as well. Wait 380,000 likes?!?!

I stared at the screen, replaying the video for the nth time before typing for a comment.

(your username), I THOUGHT YOU'RE SCARED OF HEIGHTS!

As if on cue, my phone vibrated silently, a notification popping that someone replied at my comment.

blakegray, remember our talk like a couple days ago?
blakegray, about facing our phobias? guess im done with mine
blakegray, can't wait for yours ;)

Then it hits me.

Why did I forgot about that? A week almost passed after that encounter. Ah, sht. Blake is stressing me out so much. I should've disagree with the agreement.

My fingers danced around the keyboard before hitting 'send'.

(your username), k

That was short and dry but at least I replied, right?

Likes and replies started flooding my ig because of my comment.

username, blakey's secret gf?
username, Nah^ Blake + Noah only
username, bet she's another hypehouse member🤷‍♀️

username, She's from Tayler's tiktok!!! She lives on the Sway House.
username, why?
username, Video editor I think
username, Y/N PLS CAN YOU TELL BRYCE THAT I LOVE HIM?🥺💞

Josh nudged me on the shoulder as he tried to peeped at my phone.

"Tsk, y/n I saw that."he scolds me,"Fantasizing about Blake again? I see."his mouth curled into a smirk.

Until now? They still think that I like Blake? That was just a joke!

"I'm just watching his video, what's wrong with that?"I defended myself.

In fact, I just came across to his account. I didn't search it.

"Don't act like I didn't saw you watching a video of a girl."I said on hushed tone making Josh freeze on his spot,"What's her name again? Tessa? Mesa? Ohhh right, Nessa!"I wiggled my eyebrows that brought him on edge.

I mentally high-fived myself. Boi, he didn't saw that coming. But I'm kinda curious though, are they a thing...or not?

It's ironic, that I'm not really updated on the things on the net yet I work for the guys that are social media famous.

Griffin glance at us before focusing back on getting his pushcarts until he noticed that one of us a.k.a Josh isn't wearing a protective layer on his mouth.

Griffin immediately swatted Josh's head, being the nurse that he is, he forced him to wear it even if he doesn't like it or not.

I can't argue with that. Griffin's just doing his best to protect ourselves. We would never know if someone had the virus or bad breath.

Meanwhile, Kio didn't seem unfazed as he smiled back at me. He's so cute.

"Fine."Josh grumbles like a little kid.