Chapter 32: Quits

Y/n's PoV:

"..So yeah....that's how I learn how to edit."

Anthony turned to me, his eyes drooping lazily like he's about to sleep,"Boring."he mumbled.

The smile on my face faltered.

Wow. Anthony asked me how editing end up as my hobby and when I told him the whole story, that'll be his only reaction?!?! Just wow. I wasted my saliva just for his stanky ass.

I decided to keep quiet, trying to fight the urge to punch him in the gut.

The boy beside me put his head on my legs, getting himself comfortable as possible before closing his eyes.

Do I look like an arm rest to him?

"Tell me more about your past."he snuggled like a baby even if he's a grown old man with a girlfriend.

I glared at Anthony, "The only past that I'm telling you is that I'm going to make your head as a past-a,"I pushed him off of me, "Get up Reeves, before someone came here and think that we're doing something wrong."

Josh interfere from the corner,"Honestly, I don't see something wrong here. You look more like a mother than his girlfriend. "he remarked while typing something on his phone.

Tsk. Who ask him?

"See?"Anthony gave me a toothy smile making me barf.

"Just sit your ass down on the couch."I pushed him hard to one of chairs, he tumbled down like a lost puppy.

He scratched his head, turning to me again, a new topic on his mouth, "Can I borrow your phone?"

"No way!"I responded right away.

Anthony eyed me suspiciously, thrusting his hands as he wait for me to hand him my device.

"Gimme your phone."he pressed sternly.

"Why?"

"Just give me your phone, damnit!"he aggressively demanded.

I jumped from fright, immediately throwing my cellular phone to his direction.

That was effin scary, christ! He looks like he's about to burst. An image of an angry Anthony would always stay at my mind now....

"Geez."

He randomly touched some apps on my phone, exiting some open tabs and settings.

"Just checking if you have double calculator."he murmured

Why would I have a two calculator? Unless....

Anthony kept tapping some buttons until he stumbled to my gallery. His fingers scrolled down, searching for something.

He raised his perfect eyebrows at some wacky/bummy photos of him and the others. Uh I don't remember having those photo, when did that happen?

Ohhh. I forgot that I always leave my phone behind, that's why there's some newly pictures. They're going to make my storage full.

Anthony returned from investigating on my photo album. He's a fool, whatever he's searching for, I don't have that.

He stopped abruptly, his eyes fixated on a photo. A photo of Quinton and I...

"Hey Anthony, Josh. Can we talk here? Including the others."Griffin announced, opening the door. He grinned at me when he saw me with the two boys.