Chapter 28: Worried

Y/n's PoV:

My eyes watered from his hold.

Fvck, this hurts more than a mothertrucker. Does he know that it stings??

"Q, please, let me go..."I begged as I struggled from his grip.

When we finally reached the main door, he loosened his grasp, enough for me to get out from his hand.

I look at my wrist to see a blue color starting to form around it. Freaking hell, this sucks. He didn't even apologize.

"Do you know what time it is? Is this the right time for a girl to come back home? AT 12 O'CLOCK?!?!?"

It was as if the only sound in the house was his enraged voice...and it's scaring me.

"Psh. You're not my dad, can you just stop?"I retort.

Why's he even mad? I get that he likes me but he's over the line. He doesn't have to wait for me and Jaden to come home. I didn't even tell him to wait. And now he's so mad for such reasons.

He ruffled his hair in frustration before his eyes blazed at my direction."Do you have a single idea on how worried I am?"he sighed in exasperation.

Jaden entered the front door, quickly scanning me and Quinton. The two stared intimidatingly at each other, like if someone moved, they'll beat each other up.

Not again.

Jaden turned to me with concern but I shook my head no even though I am really bothered as hell. I just don't want a fight to emit.

"Great."Quinton scowled at the sight.

"Y/n, you know why? Cuz you're not supposed to get out of the house but guess what? You came back at 12 on the evening with Jaden! Are you messing with my head?!"he shouted in full hatred.

This isn't the Quinton I know. This side of him isn't knew either. This just reminds me of our break-up and how poor he treated me.

"Answer me! Oh wait, you can't! Because you're so busy opening your legs to everyone!"

I hate it. I felt so fvcking selfless while he's in there talking big about himself. He wants us to get back together but here he is, talking sht about me. He's breaking me.

He really thinks of me that low? Calling me a whore just because I spend alone time with one of his friends. Why's he acting so superior?!? Well fvck him.

He thinks he so clean well guess what? He's much dirty than the dumpster. His breath stinks, his armpits smells and his foot has fungi! Okay I kinda made that up, he got a clean hygiene.

I sound like a liar. Why would I say that to myself? Why would I force myself to make him look bad...when he's nearly perfect.

Am I only saying this because I'm mad at him? But when it washed away, I'll start acting like nothing happened again. When he's back to being good then I'll start pitying him and fall on him again?

I couldn't hold it anymore.

I pushed myself to up to him and do what I supposed to do. I slapped him on the face...so freaking hard because he deserves it.

*sMacKkkkK*

His cheeks began to get red from my slap and that made me guilty but atleast that caught his full attention.

"How dare you?!?"my irked turned into tears racing on who's gonna fall first.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY I'M WHORING AROUND WHEN YOU LITERALLY FVCK EVERYONE THAT MOVES IN HIGHSCHOOL!"I screamed with resentment, my middle finger raising up for him.