Chapter 18: Corona Season

Y/n's PoV:

I was running as fast as I could as if my life depends on it. Meanwhile, Jaden was just walking on his own pace like a normal human being. We came into a halt once we finally reach the living room.

I'm so nervous! Why are we even called? Did we do something wrong? Did I do something wrong? As far as I can remember, I honestly don't reckon doing anything wrong... am I going to be kicked out now?

When I entered the living room, the sight of all the boys— including Kio and Nick greeted me undelightfully. Holy bananas— why's everyone here?

"Sit your ass down."Bryce commanded, acting as if he's the boss.

I glared at him before scanning the whole room.

All of the couches seems to be already occupied, except the little space next to Kio. I decided I don't have any choice to take anymore so I choose that very seat right next to him.

Good God. Can we just address how cute Kio is right now? He's wearing the most plain sky blue hoodie but he still managed to look perfect. I'm swooning, like literally.

Kio might've sense that I was checking him out because after that, he has directed me a soft sanguine smile.

"Why'd you call us?"Jaden finally questioned, looking quite annoyed. The other boys started agreeing with his query, somehow filling the room with noise.

Bryce clapped his hands, "Okay minecraft villagers, I'm here to tell you—"his words were cut off instantaneously by Josh.

"That you used one of my underwear for a week? Real classy."Josh shook his head as chided. Half of us snickered at the shameful idea.

"The fvck? No! I'm here to tell you all that a goddamn pandemic is taking over the world, idiots!"Bryce explained, looking so pissed after. The previously noisy room suddenly turned undefinably mute.

Griffin and Nick stood up from their seat, Griffin then whispered something to Bryce to make him relax from whatever stress he's in before sitting him down on the nearest couch.

"Any questions?"Griffin wa wearing a framed glasses and I can say that it fits him well. Damn, it does look good on him.

Anthony immediately raised his arm, "What does pandemic means?"

Leaning on, I too listened closely because I was as curious as them.

"Uh, it's like a worldwide spread of  disease. Currently, we're fighting off a virus called Corona Virus a.k.a. Covid-19 to be exact. Unfortunately, the US is included on one of the countries with highest cases."Griffin announced, making us sighed.

I think all of us bobbed our heads in cue once we realized how shtty the situation is.

Okay, to be clear, it's really not that bad, right? Some of us still look confused on what the hell Corona Virus is. Although hopefully, we have a nurse on the house (I'm talking about Griffin).

It took a minute until it sunk in that death can be one of the cause of Corona. Some of the boys started panicking and twitching nervously on their seats as if there's worms on their ass. Anthony even had the widest eyes ever.

Josh shrieked in horror, "HOLY FVCK YOU MEAN A ZOMBIE FREAK-ASS APOCALYSE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?!?!?!"with that, Jaden, Anthony and Quinton has also become frightened.

Wait— omg, he has a point. I mean, what if?!? Half of us were already panicking at this point except for Kio, Bryce, Griffin and Nick. They all seemingly acted in ordinary as if nothing that bad is happening.