Good Will Hunter

A/N: Here is her outfit above! The chapter is obviously 'Good Will Hunter.' Enjoy!

The rangers were cleaning Storm Chargers after a long day's work.

"Quittin' time," Blake celebrated as he flipped the sign from open to closed.

"So, are we riding?" he asked Hunter and Sofia.

"Can't bro. Gotta meet Charlie," Hunter replied.

"Yeah, and I'm going with him," Sofia added.

"Hey, yeah, your little brother," Blake joked.

"What, there are more of you guys?" Dustin exclaimed.

"Not that kind of brother. I know what it's like to be without a father, so, you know, I volunteered to help out after school, you know? Do stuff. And Sofia's tagging along for moral support," Hunter explained.

"Don't worry, Hunt-, you'll be great," Sofia assured him.

They heard something slam against the window. It was Shane with an oddly excited look on his face. "Hey! Haha! Check it out! Big air's having a contest for the best sports action video," he laughed jubilantly.

"Let's see," Tori said, having just walked out of the storage room.

"The best one-minute video will be played on national television during the next action games," she read.

"Oh sweet. I'm so going to win," Dustin boasted.

"Uh, don't you mean you're so going to come second?" Shane teased.

"No, dude, I mean I'm going to win," Dustin blankly replied.

He looked up at everybody's faces that clearly said that Shane was teasing him.

"Oh, I get it. You're calling me out," he realized.

"Mhmm," Shane mumbled his affirmation.

"I don't know how either of you are going to win anything without a video camera," Tori countered.

"What about Dustin's?" Shane suggested.

"If I remember correctly, Shane, he taped it to his helmet... right before he ran into a big oak tree," Sofia informed.

"Yeah, but I got a cool shot. You should see it. It's all, like... rrr, ahh! And then, like, boom! And then... there's nothing," Dustin laughed with giddy glee.

"Yeah. So, uh, Cam's got a camera," Blake suggested.

"Oh..." Shane's face lit up.

"Mhmm," Blake mumbled.

"No, no, no, no, no," Dustin protested.

The Red and Yellow rangers began fighting for the camera and trying to beat each other out the door. Tori scoffed and rolled her eyes at the two immature boys as she followed them out the door. Shane and Dustin nearly toppled a family of two that was walking in.

"So, you wanna come?" Blake offered.

"Can't. Maybe this weekend," the brothers clapped hands and Blake followed the others out the door.

"Hey! You must be Charlie," Hunter greeted.

"Hunter and Sofia?" the lady, his mother, asked.

"Yeah," Hunter nodded.

"That's us," Sofia told her.

"You guys have no idea how much this means to me, to both of us," Charlie's mom said with gratitude in her voice.