All About Beevil

A/N: I am seriously freaking out right now! Mike Chat (Lightspeed Rescue Blue) is going to send me an autographed picture of him! Anyways this chapter is "All About Beevil" Enjoy!

Sofia and Kelly watched as Dustin, Blake, and Hunter raced through the dirt with Blake and Hunter taking the lead, as usual. They came to a stop at the hill by the van. Sofia walked over to them as they removed their helmets.

"You guys smoked me again. I feel like I'm losing time every lap," Dustin complained in a frustrated tone.

"You're on a 125, dude, you're supposed to," Blake countered.

"I just put that new carbon fiber airbox on. Maybe I have to change the jets," Dustin declared.

"Dust... I'm sorry, but maybe you just need more practice," Sofia told him in a careful tone.

"Maybe you're right," Dustin agreed in a sad tone.

He dismounted his bike and walked it to the Storm Chargers van to load it in.

"Hey, you're Dustin Brooks right?" an unfamiliar voice asked. Dustin looked up to see a man with long hair and dressed in black standing at the hatch of the van.

"Yeah," Dustin answered.

"You're having trouble with your top end on the straights," the guy informed.

"How'd you know?" Dustin interrogated.

"I was just watching you out there. Listen, I, uh, just designed a new four-stroke python silencer. Full race, titanium. It'll blow you away," the man explained.

"Really? How much is it?" Dustin questioned.

"Well, it isn't even on the market yet, but if you want I can put one on for you, let you do some testing," the guy offered.

"No one else has one?" Dustin asked.

"Nobody. I can do it at my shop. You can pick up your bike tomorrow," the mysterious man assured, handing the Yellow Ranger a business card.

"Okay, cool, sounds good," Dustin shook the man's hand and allowed him to walk off with his bike. He glanced at the address on the card. "625 Brown Road," he read.

Scene change to that address:

Dustin looked from the card at his surroundings.

"625 Brown Road," he repeated. "This can't be right," he doubted.

After the space scene:

"And you just gave him your bike?" Shane asked in disbelief.

"He seemed cool," Dustin defended.

"Dustin, when are you going to realize that not everyone deserves your trust?" Tori softly lectured.

"Sometimes, Dustin, trusting people so easily can lead to a broken heart," Sofia told him.

"Maybe some other tracks have heard of this guy," Dustin suggested.

"I'm going to go find out," he stormed off.

"I'm going with him, so he stays out of trouble," Sofia followed the Yellow Ranger out the door.

After the space scene:

Dustin and Sofia stood at the peak of the hill when Hunter and Blake rode up.

"No sign of your bike, yet?" Blake asked.

"Probably in another state by now," Dustin sadly replied.

"Hey, never give up," Sofia softly argued.