Chapter 41

Olivia's POV

"Wake up Love." I heard, I grumbled and shoved my face deeper into the pillow. Hearing a small giggle made me smile lightly. Although I still didn't want to wake up.

"I made you breakfast sleepyhead." Lauren said. I felt her place her hand gently on my back rubbing it slightly.

"Come on, I'm really hungry and don't want to eat without you." Lauren whined. I giggled at her slight childish demeanour. I rolled over and sat up looking at her for the first time this today. A smile immediately took over my face. She looked beautiful, even with slightly tired eyes.

"Good morning." I said. She grinned cheekily and leant in to give me a kiss. I pulled back slightly not wanting to kiss her with my morning breath. She looked slightly confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked. I just shook my head and mumbled, "morning breath".

"I don't care about that. I've been waiting to kiss you for ages now." She huffed and pouted. I smiled again. I was completely stunned at how quickly Lauren is able to change my mood. Normally I am the grumpiest person in the morning but waking up with Lauren made me so happy. Seeing her always made me happy, she was like a drug and I am completely addicted. I was brought out of my thoughts when Lauren pecked my lips softly. I began kissing back immediately, I don't think I was ever going to get over how amazing it felt to kiss Lauren.

Our kiss was interrupted by Laurens belly rumbling. I giggled as she blushed looking down embarrassed.

"I did tell you that I was hungry. Now come on before Cleo eats it!" She said grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the bed. I quickly got to my feet before she literally dragged me to her kitchen.

"I made this." She said and smiled. I bit my lip at how cute she was. She blushed again and went to hand me a plate.

"You are so adorable Lauren." I complimented her. She rolled her eyes dramatically.

"I am not adorable." She argued. I mimicked her actions and rolled my eyes just as dramatically making her giggle.

"You have just proved my point." I said before taking the plate and thanking her. We quietly sat at her table and ate the breakfast she had made. It was delicious. Not that I am surprised, Lauren seems to be amazing at everything.

"What did you want to do today?" She asked after she swallowed her mouthful. I shrugged and looked down in thought.

"I don't mind, I assumed that you had plans today." I mumbled.

"I do have a couple of friends coming over in a few hours, but I am free until then." She answered, although I was pretty surprised that she had heard me. I nodded and finished my breakfast.

"You know, you never actually answered." Lauren said and pointed her fork at me.

"I don't mind what we do. It's not really safe for us to go anywhere really." I said. She sighed and nodded understandingly.

"That is going to be the difficult thing about this relationship, we will need to keep it a secret, but you do graduate soon, and you are now 18." She said. I was slightly ashamed that I had managed to change the atmosphere, I wasn't sure that I was completely happy with hiding another relationship. I had to do that with Ashley and that only caused me heartbreak. On the other hand, I knew what I was signing up for when I agreed to go on the first date with Lauren. Dating her, meant another secret relationship. I just knew I wouldn't be able to control myself when it came to her, she had so much power over me it was rather scary so denying her wouldn't have lasted long. Lauren was completely and undeniably irresistible.