33. See you again

A/n: Hey guys. The new chapter is up. Its a long chapter, and I hope you all enjoy it. I'm picturing Zoey's parents as Mark Sloan and Lexi Grey. Maybe that's because I am rewatching the whole series, and I realize that they deserve better. So, this is my way of giving both of them a happy ending. Hope you all enjoy it. Vote, comment, and share.

Lots of hugs,

Illusionist.

"I hopped off the plane at LAX"

"With a dream and my cardigan."

"Welcome to the land of fame excess"

"Am I gonna fit in?"

"I swear to God, if the four of you don't shut up, I will kick you off the plane," Chace's annoyed voice cut in Eli, Lily, Izzie and my mini-concert in the plane.

I was sitting next to Nate, behind Zach and Izz, in front of Chace and Lily, who had Oli and Eli sitting behind them. So the four of us were yelling on top of our voice over Chace. To be honest, no one, other than Chace, seemed to have a problem with our song. I mean, we are fantastic singers.

All four of us looked at each other, then at Chace, then at each other, and-

"So I put my hands up

They're playing my song,"

"Why do I even bother?"

"And the butterflies fly away

Noddin' my head like, yeah

Movin' my hips like, yeah"

"I don't know them."

"I got my hands up,

They're playin' my song

You know I'm gonna be okay

Yeah, it's a party in the USA

Yeah it's a party in the USA"

We finish the encore and clap for ourselves. We are really good. Chace is just jealous. Nate was recording our performance, while Zach was busy laughing, and dancing along.

"Thank you, thank you. A special thanks to my bitches. You girls rock," Eli blew us a kiss.

"Excuse you?" Izzie gasped.

"Bitches? Who you talking to?" I asked, feigning mock hurt.

"Listen here, you little hoe. This is jail, we are the wardens, and you're our bitch," Lily finished, glaring at Eli.

"I'm not the hoe. You three are. I could be your pimp, though," Eli retorted, with a smug look.

"Bitch please, you aren't cool enough to be our pimp," I responded snottily, lifting my nose in the air.

"Guys, control your language. There are kids on the plane," Oli scolded us, which resulted in all of us grumbling and sitting on our seats.

I pouted and turned towards Nate, "I'm bored."

"I have a solution for that." He leaned in further and whispered in my ears, "Wanna join the mile high club?"

"I'll go first, and you follow," I say in a low voice, excitement filling me.

"You dirty minx. You totally did it on the plane, didn't you?" Izzie and Lily had me by my hand.

Once we landed, both of them pulled me to a corner.

"Aah, who would have thought that our sweet, innocent angel would become a sex-crazed machine," Lily wiped her fake tears.

"Shut up, guys," I mumbled, searching for Nate, who, along with the guys had gone to pick up our luggage.