𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 & 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

"Papa! Papa! Wakey~ I'm hungwy~"

"Go away."

Tsukishima groaned as he swatted the small hand tapping on his cheek, turning to his side and his back on the little girl who's been trying to wake him up for the past 10 minutes.

He didn't remember having any schedule for the day since it's the weekend so he just went back to sleep.

"Papaaaaa~"

Small hands shook him to get his attention and for him to get up.

The little girl's eyes begin to tear up and a sniffle was heard at her fail attempt that immediately woke the senses up on him.

Papa?!

He abruptly sat up from the bed with wide eyes.

This sudden action caused for the little girl to fall off the bed and land on her bottom on the floor.

Her bottom lips quiver as tears silently fall on her rosy and chubby cheeks.

Looking at her, Tsukishima was left in shock in recognition.

Y-Y/N?!

"Papa~ I'm sowwy. Y/N is hungwy... s-so I w-wake papa... b-butㅡ"

The 4-year old Y/N struggled on her own words as she try to sob quietly so his father will not be mad for her being too loud.

Confused, all Tsukishima can remember is that they just finished their training camp and in a few days, the Preliminaries will start.

He can't remember having a kid at the age of 15.

To hell that his daughter looks exactly like his girlfriend.

No. You can't have a baby with just a kiss. Get to your senses, Tsukishima. You haven't even done 'it' yet.

"YYYYYYY/N-chaaaaaan!!!"

The door suddenly slammed open to reveal a young boy with orange hair who is smiling widely, followed by another boy with a black and yellow strip of hair on his bangs.

The two boys stared and screamed in horror seeing their little sister crying on the floor.

"Why did you make Y/N-chan cry? You're a bad papa!"

The little orange boy, Hinata, growled at  Tsukishima who is still in a state of shock.

"Don't cry, Y/N-chan! Noya-nii will not let papa make you cry again."

The little Nishinoya embraced his sister while soothing her hair.

"I-it's Y/N' s f-fault cebause I make papa angwy..."

She sniffled once again that earned Tsukishima another glare from the two little boys.

"Hold on. I'm not your father. Maybe... maybe this is a mistake. I'm too young to have kids.."

Gasps from three children were heard and they all started to tear up on what they heard from their papa until they errupted into loud cries, except for Y/N who went back on her silent sobs.

"Papa is baaaad!!!"

"I knew it! I'm not a real brother in this family! I have orange hair!!"

"Papa say he will mawwy me when I gwow up..."

The room came in a full chaos of cries and tantrums, mostly from Nishinoya and Hinata who are now attacking Tsukishima by climbing on him on the bed.

Kei tried to pry the two kids away from him who are now trying to grab his hair when another boy came in.

"Don't worry, Y/N-chan. I'll marry you instead!"

The brown haired boy declared as he help little Y/N stand on her feet, holding both her tiny hands on his.

"M-marry me, Y/N-chan!"

Tsukishima, Nishinoya, and Hinata shifted their attention to Y/N and Eiji with that sudden proposal.

A moment of silence filled the room when Y/N looked at Tsukishima before turning to Eiji with a nod.

Before he can even protest, Y/N and Eiji are already walking out from the room.

Before the door closed, he can see the smirk playing on the little boy's lips as he take Y/N away with him.

-----

Yamaguchi and the rest of their class is already used to Tsukishima being aloof but this day is different.

Even without saying anything, he have the extreme go-away vibes around him that everyone, even their teachers are afraid to even approach him.

The bags under his eyes didn't go unnotice as well.

Lunch time came and by this time, Y/N should be walking in on their room already to invite them but she didn't show up.

So Yamaguchi tried to approach Kei so they can visit Y/N's class.

As soon as they stepped out of their classroom, Yamaguchi instantly saw Y/N with a pile of books in her arms.

"Y/N-chan!"

"Tadashi-kun~"

They met her halfway on the hallway only to notice the boy behind her, also carrying books in his arms and looks like he's struggling.

Eiji met Tsukishima's piercing glare with his own pair.

Yamaguchi noticed the tension between the two.

"If it isn't the rotten tomato."

"Good to see you too, Godzilla."

Unaware of the brewing storm between the two, Y/N smiled at the interaction between them.

Looks like Kei-kun made a new friend. How nice~

xx