𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 & 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

ᚔ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 ᚔ

Right after their practice, Tsukishima went straight to Y/N's home on their gym tracksuit.

He really wanted to go home right away but he thought that a little detour will not hurt.

Taking a deep breath, he pressed the doorbell to hear the shuffling inside and the door opening to reveal his girlfriend in a white apron with a bunny printed as if it's peaking out of its front pocket.

"Welcome home, Kei-kun!"

She greeted with a smile to which he decided to glance away with a hum as a response.

Y/N stepped aside to let him in. Taking his shoes off and stepping inside just to be stopped by her hand gripping on his sleeve.

"D-don't come in yet. Wear this first... please?

She looked up to him with pleading eyes as he glanced down on the shorter girl who's holding out a gray cat printed eye mask.

After removing his eyeglasses with a sigh, he handed it to her where she tucked the eyeglasses on the pocket of her apron and wore the eye mask.

"Do you trust me?"

It took him a while to respond before shaking his head that she just chuckled on.

She made sure that he can't see anything by waving her hands in front of him before taking both of his hands to guide him to the kitchen.

He surely can't see anything with his eyes blindfolded by the mask. But with her soft and small hands guiding him, he lightly squeezed on them and didn't let go until they made a full stop.

"Can I take it off nㅡ"

"N-no! Not yet! Just keep them!"

His hands felt empty when he started hearing shuffling and the sound of metal around him.

"Okay! Say aaaah~"

It may be concealed by the mask, but his eyebrows furrowed on her instructions.

"No. What if you're trying to poison me again?

" I never poisoned you. Now say aaaah."

Tsukishima grunted in protest but obliged anyway knowing how his girlfriend can be persuasive at times.

"Aaaah..."

By the time he opened his mouth, he got a whiff of strawberries until he was told to take a bite.

The sweetness and soft texture welcomed his tastebuds, letting Y/N pull off his eyemask to see her holding up a strawberry topped cupcake with strawberry buttercream frosting.

Looking around, he also saw a few more of the cupcakes still on the baking pan by the counter, then turned to the smiling Y/N before him even on his blurry vision.

"You always say you don't want any chocolate for Valentine's so I made these for you. Your favorite strawberry in a cupcake with butter cream frosting, also strawberry flavored. So... how is it?"

She tilted her head in anticipation.

Tsukishima doesn't know how he should put it into words, the balanced strawberry flavor, it's not too sweet, her in an apron in front of him and welcoming him home after a long day of practice. His mind is surprisingly running 150 words per second.

His thoughts seems to fade out when he felt a thumb running on the side of his lips to wipe off the frosting that lingered there.

Y/N was about to pull her hand out when he held her wrist.

His next actions made her heart skipped a beat and her face warm up.

Tsukishima cleaned off the frosting on her thumb by licking it off and pressing his lips on it.

"It's... it's good... Thank you..."

He silently thanked her with a small smile on his lips without letting go of her hand that left her a blushing mess in front of him.

"I love you, Kei-kun!"

She confessed out of the blue that also shocked her for the new found confidence by just seeing his smile.

"Whatever you say, beansprout."

xx