𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 & 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

"Look who's glowing."

Tsukishima dodged the knowing smile on Kuroo's lips and just settled on the empty seat beside him in their usual table.

Whenever they get the chance, he will always get dragged by Kuroo and Bokuto for a night out with Akaashi. Which is mostly on weekend nights.

It has been a thing between the former captains to have a get together along with their underclassmen specially now that they are on the right age to drink.

"I heard from coach that his granddaughter just came home. So you finally got laid, huh?"

Tsukishima almost spit the beer he just sip on and ended up choking on it with Kuroo's statement. With a concerned look, Akaashi handed him a glass of water to which he accepted with gratitude.

"Whooooaaa!! Our Tsukki is finally a man!"

Already on his 2nd round of drinks, Bokuto laughed loudly as always while reaching for Tsukishima's shoulder to pat from across the table.

Akaashi just sighed on their unending mocking on the youngest. But this was sure a change of pace. Instead of being in denial like he always is, he just drink his beer in silence and a small smile playing on his lips.

The three of them tried to pull him out of his sulking and mood swings when Y/N left the country for her scholarship and an internship in a culinary business.

Kei would often drown himself in alcohol whenever they get the chance to meet. It was a fun sight to see the stoic glasses guy from Karasuno to be in a drunken state, but they know what he was going through during that time so they make sure that he still get home safely.

To say the least, they were the distraction he needed while Y/N was away.

Now that she's back, he didn't even need a lot of pursuing from Kuroo to go out with them. He just replied with a simple 'okay' and here he is half an hour later.

"So, is she moving in?"

Akaashi asked when he recalled why Tsukishima picked that apartment in the first place.

It was one of those wasted nights when Kei told them that he settled for the place he have now since Y/N wanted a view of a park if ever she'll get one of her own.

The next day, Kei asked her if she wants to move in to his place over the preheated noodles they accidentally forgot about the night before.

She said that she'll need to think about it, but will still come over to visit him with food and samples of the pastries she learned to make on her internship.

Tsukishima shook his head in response after taking another sip of his drink.

"No. She's still taking care of her transfer papers to our university but she said she'll think about it."

"Nah. You're just too slow, Kei-kun."

The raven haired former captain tried to mock him with the name Y/N use to call him.

"At least it didn't take me years to make someone my girlfriend."

Snorts from holding back their laughter were heard from the former Fukurodani members sitting across them.

"Oi! We don't talk about that! At least I'll be marrying her! Akaashi doesn't even have a girlfriend!!"

Silence filled the table when Kuroo pointed that out to which Akaashi just smirked. The two former captains gasped loud enough for the whole place to hear.

"Agaaaasheeee why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?! How dare you!"

"It's notㅡ"

"Don't tell me you have a kid?! These youngsters are getting ahead of us!"

"Noㅡ it's notㅡ"

"Akaashi, you cheater!"

"Bokuto-sanㅡ"

Behind all those chaos, Tsukishima was just glad that their attention was not on him anymore. But the lack of attention got him thinking about what Kuroo said earlier.

Maybe he's right.

Maybe it's time for him to take another leap.

xx