𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 & 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕

"I summoned you today because we have a very important agenda to discuss."

"Is this about that agenda?"

"Yes, Yu. Nothing is more important than that."

"I understand the urgency of that matter, Ryu. It should be now or never."

"This is very crucial so we need to take actions as soon as possible."

"I still can't believe that he betrayed us. After everything we did for him."

"Of all people..."

Tanaka Ryunosuke, the second year wing spiker of Karasuno's boys' volleyball team, was unable to contain his tears upon remembering the betrayal of their underclassman.

Their Libero, Nishinoya Yu, tried to console his friend but he himself still can't get over the fact that the person they least expected to break their trust will do that to them.

"Where did we go wrong, Yu?!"

Tanaka stood abruptly from the court's shiny floor. His heart clenched inside his chest and any minute, he can feel all the emotions he kept will explode anytime soon. He screamed at the top of his lungs to at least lessen the weight.

"How can you do this to us?!!"

Betrayal. That's the only word they can think of right now. It is the worst and the most painful for these second years.

Nishinoya later joined his friend. They shared the same pain and grief. Kicking the net poles, slamming/spiking the balls on the floor and walls, taking off Tanaka's shirt as they scream the pain away.

"WE TREATED YOU LIKE A REAL BROTHER!!!"

"HOW DARE YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE US, TSUKISHIMA?!!!"

"What's the noise all abㅡ?"

Just in time that the door to the gym opened, the last ball that Tanaka spiked landed with a loud thud that the second years froze in their spot.

The ball is expected to land on the floor. Not on their Captain's face, Sawamura Daichi.

From the loud roars of the second years earlier, the gym is now filled with a deafening silence as they came face to face with the third years: Sawamura Daichi, their third year setter Sugawara Koushi, and Asahi Azumane which is also known as the team's ace.

"I think it's time for you guys to run now."

Sugawara whisper yelled towards Tanaka and Nishinoya who are slowly backing away from their captain's growing rage.

"Nishinoya... Tanaka..."

"GOMENASAI!!!"

The two bowed in sync before running away from their captain's punishment, just as the first year quick freak duo, Hinata Shoyo and Kageyama Tobio, entered the gym.

"You're supposed to set up and not make a mess! Come back here!!"

"WE'RE SORRY!!!"

"Waaaa! Are we playing tag today, Asahi-san?"

"Ano... I don't think they're playing tag, Hinata-kun..."

"Oi Kageyama! Set for me!!"

"Whatever you want, boke."

-----

"It seems like they are having fun again, Kei-kun."

The girl smiled at the taller blonde guy walking beside her. The volleyball gym is still a few feet away but they can hear the chaos happening inside already.

The first year middle blocker, Tsukishima Kei, just hummed as a response. Not really caring about anything as long as he's not involved.

"I think they made Daichi-san mad again."

The green haired boy next to them and also the team's pinch server, Yamaguchi Tadashi, responded sheepishly. The two easily resumed on their conversation earlier about the animated show where the younger brother's body turned to an armor as they near the gym.

"I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO'S THE UNFORTUNATE GIRL THAT TSUKISHIMA IS DATING!!"

"SHUT UP! DO 20 MORE LAPS!!"

The girl was suddenly pulled back when Tsukishima grabbed the collar of her uniform from behind. Halting them from their tracks.

"The show will start in 30 minutes." He reminded the shorter girl.

Realization dawned to her, earning a soft gasp from her lips.

"You're right. I'll go ahead now, Kei-kun, Tadashi-kun! Bye bye!"

She waved with a smile before running off to the opposite direction. They watch her almost trip until she's no longer in sight.

"That's kinda thoughtful of you, Tsukki."

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."

xx