𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 & 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔

"Oiii Kei! Come drink with me!"

Akiteru, Kei's older brother, suddenly barged in on his younger brother's room with 2 cans of beer in hand.

The younger Tsukishima looked up from the book he's reading, removing his headphones to face his already wasted brother who's visiting for the holidays.

"You can go to jail for letting a minor drink. You know that, right?"

"Eeeh? Don't you want to spend some time with your favorite nii-chan?"

The older son sat on his brother's bed after placing the unopened can on his study table, which Kei refused.

"No."

With a big gulp of his drink, he sighed loudly at the strong after taste of the liquor that runs down his throat. Pouting at his brother who chose to ignore him and resumes on reading.

"If you don't want to then I'll just ask Y/N-chan then."

Fishing his phone out from his pocket, he dialled Y/N's number which she answered immediately after 3 rings on her end.

"Aki-niiii~"

"Y/N-chaaaan~"

Kei side glanced at his brother sitting on his bed who happily cooed at the girl on the other line.

"Come drink with Aki-niㅡ oi!"

Before he can finish his invitation, his phone was snatched by the younger Tsukishima who glared at him as he towered in front of him, almost crashing his phone in his hand.

"Okay okay. Geez, what a party pooper. I still wonder how you got a girlfriend before me with that scary attitude."

He mumbled the last part as he took another drink on the can.

"Because I don't drink around and act like a girl."

Akiteru almost choked on his drink at Kei's remark.

"I don't act like a girl! I'm very popular with girls, thank you very much. Speaking of popular, don't you think Y/N-chan is getting prettier?"

He can see his younger brother tense up on his seat he just got back to sit on by the study table even though his back is on him.

The younger Tsukishima may be the most sarcastic in the family, but he knows for sure what sets him off everytime.

"I bet she's really popular in your school right now. Ah! She mentioned to me that someone left a box of chocolate in her locker the other day."

He continued with a smirk. And she really did.

The two of them exchange messages and photos from time to time, and she sent him a photo of a box of chocolate just the other day.

Seeing how Kei harshly turned the next page of the book, he finished his drink and continued.

"When I accidentally met her at a convenience store, I heard those guys from your school talking about her too. Man, it sure is scary to have a popular girlfriend..."

Akiteru heaved a fake sigh as he side glanced at his younger brother's back.

"I'm sure it'll be easy for her to find another handsome guy and go on dates. Specially in college where there's a lot of handsome and rich guys out thㅡ"

He paused when a book slammed closed and he saw the younger Tsukishima grabbing the can he left on the table, opening it and taking a large swig.

He walked up to her older brother and held up his can to him with his slightly flushed cheeks.

"How many do you have of this?"

And that earned a grin from the older Tsukishima.

-----

It was a Friday evening and the start of their winter break.

Y/N's plan was to finish the manga she's been trying to finish for months now just to get distracted again by her phone ringing.

Reaching it from the bedside table, she answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Come here."

"Ah. Kei-kun. It's already past 9. Is there something wrong?"

Her focus is now completely off the track when she heard him almost stumbling on his words.

"No questions. Just come here. I need you."

Before she can even respond, he already ended the call that left her staring at the phone's screen with a shrug.

"Did he catch a cold?"

With that in mind, she rolls off her bed and grabbed her coat to make her way to her boyfriend's place with a medicine in hand.

Without knowing that Tsukishima didn't catch a cold at all.

xx