1

Veronica Gilmore, or Ronnie as most people called her, was the 45 minutes younger twin sister of Rory Gilmore. She lived in a little town called Stars Hollow along with her sister and her mother, Lorelai Gilmore. The three of them shared a lot of things like clothes, bad humor and last but not least the coffee addiction.

Ronnie was currently on her way to the infamous Luke's to fill her coffee addiction and meet up with er mother and sister, but she wasn't alone. Along with her was her best friend Matt Thompson. Matt and Ronnie had been best friends since they were kids. The whole town was waiting for them to get together, but the pair only thought of each other as friends, or at least that's what Ronnie thought.

Little did she know that Matt had feelings for her and he had had them for a long time, but he never dared to make a move. The last thing he wanted was to ruin their friendship with him confessing his feelings. Besides he was almost certain that she wasn't interested which is why he has to move on.

"I can't believe your going on a date with Angelica 'freaking' Smith. She's like the biggest bitch in the entire school. She set my homework on fire one time!" Ronnie explained to her best friends as they were walking on the sidewalk after being informed about his date.

Matt scoffed playfully. "That was in 5th grade, Ronnie. She's way more mature now. Besides she asked me, what was I supposed to say? No?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, you should've said no. Just because she's bold and overly confident doesn't oblige you to say yes. You could've just said: 'never in a million years you psycho'" Ronnie innocently said.

She didn't like the idea of the person she hated the most going on a date with her best friend. That was it. No, other reason, right?

As Matt was supposed to say something, Ronnie interrupted him. "I have to go meet mom and Rory," she started as she looked at her watch. "I'll see you later though. Unless Angelica has turned you to the evil side."

As she started to part ways with her best friends, he yelled after her. "You're not mad, right?"

"No, just disappointed," she said as she knew he'd feel guilty.

"That's worse."

~

"Hey," Ronnie greeted her family as she sat down at a table in Luke's diner.

"Hey, you just missed us being hit on by some creepy dudes," Rory said alto her twin.

Before Ronnie could respond, Lorelai spoke up. "Okay, what's wrong?" She asked her daughter and when she received a confused look, she continued. "You got that "why is life so unfair" look on your face. So, what's up?"

"It's just Matt," she answered as she to a sip of her coffee.

"Ah, boy problems. I'm the expert of those. Lay it on me, kid," Lorelai said.

"He's going on a date with Angelica Smith," Ronnie said.

Rory gasped. "No!"

"Yes!" Ronnie said in disbelief.

But Lorelai didn't follow the twins. "I don't get it. Who's Angelica Smith and why is this som bad?"

"She's our archenemies," Rory told their mom. "Besides Ronnie is clearly jealous. I mean it was only a matter of time until she'd realize her feelings for Matt."

"Oh, so that's what this is about. Ronnie has a crush," Lorelai teased.

"I've been over this a million times, I don't have feelings for him. Matt and I are just friends," Ronnie said slightly annoyed.