•ᴥ︎︎︎• 14

"Good morning Mr Na!!" his secretary greeted as soon as he saw him."Morning Chihun" Mr Na replied.

"Okay so the building is 45% done.The basement is for parking, --" Chihun explained and Mr Na walked into the under construction area.

He walked around looking at the workers while staring at the plan in Chihun's hands.

Suddenly someone bumped him."Oh I'm so sorry!!" Mr Na shook his head."It's ok--" he cut himself when he saw who it was.

"Jaemin" they looked up."I-I gotta go" he excused himself from Mr Na straight to his work.

Mr Na followed his silhouette looking at where did he went."Mr Na? Can we continue?" Chihun asked.

"I'll come back tomorrow.You go back to the company" Chihun nodded before excusing himself to go back to the company.

As soon as he left the construction area, Mr Na when towards the place that Jaemin went.

He watched from behind his own son mixing the cement, arranging the bricks and building his building.

Mr Na went to him and held his shoulder.He looked up and bowed."Hello Mr Na" Jaemin greeted formally.

"What are you doing here?" Jaemin looked down."Working?" Mr Na tilted his head."But why here? You can find other works that are easier" Jaemin shrugged.

"The pay is high besides this place is near my school" Mr Na sighed."Why are you even working? You should study" Mr Na scolded.

"I have a family to raise so I need money to buy my baby's stuffs" Jaemin fake a smile.

"Let's talk" Mr Na dragged him out from the area to his car."Hey I have many works left!! I don't want my salary to be cut because of you!!" Jaemin pushed his hand away.

"You kicked me out.Then let me live my life.I live happily now.I live with my girlfriend's family because they know how struggle it is for teen parents to live without support.They understand that.Now go away.I have to work.Bye" Jaemin walked back to the his work.

Mr Na stared at him walking away and sighed.