•ᴥ︎︎︎• 31

"Yah relax okay?!" Jeno massage Jaemin's shoulders as he breathed heavily."I-I can't!!" Jaemin shaking in nervousness.

"YAH!! FOCUS!!" Haechan said patting his arms firmly."I can't!! Ho--" Jaemin got cut by Shotaro's slap.

"If you're nervous again, I don't mind punching you on your wedding day" Shotaro rolled his eyes.

"O-Okay I'm ready" Yangyang high fived Shotaro and Renjun went to them."Haneul is here!!" Jaemin shut his eyes tightly and walked to the altar waiting for Haneul.

The door opened revealing Haneul and Gunhoo.They walked to Jaemin as he smiled widely at them.

When they arrived at the altar, Jeno took Gunhoo away from Haneul to continue the ceremony.

"You may kiss the bride" Jaemin took off Haneul's veil and pulled her for a kiss.The guests cheered happily and Gunhoo ran to them.

"Stop eating Mama's face!!" Gunhoo yelled and all of them laughed at him.Haneul pulled off and they turned to the front.

Jaemin took Gunhoo into his arms and they walked out to get ready for the reception.

----

----

"Baby where is Gunhoo?" Haneul asked looking around."He's with Haechan.You're looking gorgeous by the way" Jaemin flirted and Haneul chuckled.

"Since when you're this flirty hm?" He shrugged."The moment you became my wife?" he winked.

"Let's go Jaemin-ah.I can't stand anymore" Haneul laughed pulling him out from the changing room.

"HANEUL!!" someone called and Haneul widened her eyes."OPPA!!" she let go of Jaemin's hand running to her cousin.

Jaemin glared and stomped to them."Oppa when did you come back?!" Haneul asked excitedly.

"Last night.Congratulations by the way!!" he said handing out his hand to Jaemin for a shake but Jaemin just looked away in jealousy.

"Jaemin! He's my cousin.His name is Dongho" Haneul said sternly and Jaemin shot his head up taking his hand right away.

"Nice to meet you Dongho-shi" Jaemin shook his hand."Nice to meet you too.Don't worry, Haneul is like my sister.Besides I'm married" Jaemin rubbed his nape shyly.

"Haha I'm sorry"

ᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ☾︎ 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara