•ᴥ︎︎︎• 37

3 months later

"Mama? Why your belly so big? You are fat now" Gunhoo pouted as he climbed up to the couch to sit beside his 3 months pregnant mother.

"What's wrong? I'm not cute if I am fat?" Gunhoo giggled and shook his head."My belly is big because your baby sibling is in here" Gunhoo tilted his head.

"Why Mama eat my baby sister?!" Haneul laughed."No she will come out later hm? Don't worry" Gunhoo nodded and hugged Haneul.

"Where's Dada?" Haneul asked and Gunhoo pointed at the kitchen."Cooking tteokbokki!!" he cheered happily.

"Okay let's eat together hm?" Gunhoo nodded and Haneul slowly got up from the couch and Jaemin ran to her.

"Baby!! You could tell me that you want to get up!!" Haneul chuckled."It's fine Jaemin-ah" he shook his head and helped Haneul to the dining table.

"DADA!! I'M HUNGRY!!" Gunhoo whined."Wait Baby Gunhoo" Jaemin quickly put the hot food in the plates and served them.

"Baby say ah~" Haneul fed Gunhoo and Jaemin fed her.The cycle continued until they finished their food.

"Baby I wanna sleep" Haneul said and Jaemin turned to her."You want me to carry you to our room?" Haneul shook her head.

"No it's fine" Jaemin nodded and Haneul slowly walked to their room and laid on the bed.

In a few minutes, she dozed off.

6 months later

"Grandpa where is Mama?" Gunhoo asked as Mr Na put him on his laps."Mama is with baby sister hm? We'll wait here" Gunhoo pouted and played with Jaemin's phone.

Mr Na and his wife came with Haneul's parents while Renjun and Arin came with their friends.

Suddenly the doctor walked out."Taeyong hyung!! H-HOW?! It went well right?" Jaemin walked to him."The baby is healthy" they sighed in relief.

"But there's a bad a news and a good news" Taeyong muttered and they frowned."W-What is the bad news?" Jaemin nervously asked as sweats trickle down his face.

"Your wife didn't make it"