•ᴥ︎︎︎• 30

Haneul was cleaning the house while waiting for Jaemin and Gunhoo to come back when the doorbell rang.

She quickly ran to the door and opened it."Oh Jeno! Haechan!" They smiled cheekily.

"Haneul we're hungry!!" Haechan whined and she blinked her eyes."Uh I don't cook yet haha.Because Jaemin and Gunhoo are not home" Haneul said awkwardly and Haechan clapped excitedly.

"Then let's have lunch together!! Go and get ready!!" Jeno pushed Haneul into her house.

"Uh okay!!" she went to her room and get ready.Then Jeno drove them to a cafe.

"Haneul!! Let's go in!!" Haechan said looking at Haneul who was standing outside.

"I have to tell Jaemin first!! You guys go in!!" Jeno and Haechan high fived and walked into the cafe.

"Hello?"

"Jaemin-ah I'm not home.I'm out with Haechan and Jeno"

"Oh okay"

"Uh yeah.Have you had yo--"

He hung up the call.Haneul sighed and turned off her phone putting it into her bag.

Then she walked into the cafe.

"SURPRISE!!" Haneul flinched at the loud shouts and pop sounds."HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANEUL!!" they cheered and Jaemin wore Haneul a party hat on her head.

"Yah you're here?!" Jaemin giggled and hugged her tightly."I miss you~" he sang and Haneul slapped his chest.

"Mama!!" Gunhoo ran to Haneul hugging her knees from behind."Aww my baby I miss you so much!!" Haneul let go of Jaemin and hugged Gunhoo.

She mushed him with kisses and when she heard that people were cheering.Haneul turned around and saw Jaemin on one knee.

"J-Jaemin" he winked and took out a small black box."It's been 2 years and I've been waiting for this moment" Jaemin held one of Haneul's hand.

"Kang Haneul, Will you marry me?"