•ᴥ︎︎︎• 17

5 months later

"Jaemin I need to talk to you" Mr Na dragged him out from the construction area.

"No I don't want to talk to you" Jaemin slapped his hand away from his."I want to help you okay?" Mr Na raised his voice.

"I don't need your help!! And I don't want your help!! I can live on my own.Just care about your media and fame Mr Na" Jaemin went back to his work.

"If you don't follow me then I'll go to your girlfriend's house" Jaemin stopped his track and turned around.

"Don't bring Haneul in"

----

"Welcome home Nana" Haneul welcomed him with a kiss in the cheek as he smiled.

"Hey babe" he kissed Haneul's forehead."Hey baby boo" he greeted the bump and turned back to Haneul.

"I'll shower first.I feel sticky" Haneul chuckled and he went to shower.

He then laid on the bed feeling tired.He decided to close his eyes for a minute but he ended up drifting off to sleep.

Haneul walked into the room looking for Jaemin as she waited for him to come down but he didn't.

She smiled softly when she saw him sleeping soundly."Aigoo my bunny is tired" Haneul cooed and went down to keep the food.

Next day

"Umm" Jaemin groaned waking up on the bed with blanket on."Morning baby" he mumbled at Haneul who was ironing the clothes.

"It's noon now Nana" she chuckled softly."What?! Why don't you wake me up?! I have school!!" He shrieked.

"No it's fine.Shotaro said you can skip today because many teachers are not at school" Jaemin sighed in relief.

"Thank God.I slept for hours though.I'm hungry" he pouted."You want to eat?" Haneul asked and he hummed.

"Go to shower first" he whined."Aip go now" Haneul said sternly."Okay" he sang sadly.