•ᴥ︎︎︎• 22

"Gunhoo? Baby let's eat" Haneul said and he toddled to her."I-cken?" He mumbled and Jaemin widened his eyes.

"Gunhoo what did you say?!" He took Gunhoo into his arms."Chicken!!" he pointed at the fried chicken that Haneul cooked.

"Omg BABY GUNHOO SAID CHICKEN!!" Jaemin shrieked."WHAT?! WHY CHICKEN?! HE IS SUPPOSED TO SAY MAMA FIRST!!" Haneul whined.

"Chicken!!" Gunhoo yelled again."Yes baby chicken!!" Jaemin cooed kissing his cheeks continuously.

"Aww our Gunhoo can speak already!!" Jaemin put him in his baby chair.

"Because you've been a good boy, we'll have tteokbokki too!!" Gunhoo shrieked loudly and reached for the bowl.

"Aip nuh uh I'll feed you" Jaemin said taking the bowl away."Ah~" Gunhoo opened his mouth and Jaemin fed him.Suddenly, Haneul's phone rang.

"Arin said she's on her way with the boys.They said they want to take care of Gunhoo for us but I didn't tell them to" Jaemin smirked.

"Nah I told them" Haneul widened her eyes."But why?" He pouted."Can't we have a date together like before? Besides they love Gunhoo" Haneul chuckled.

"Sure Nana" Jaemin giggled and continued to feed Gunhoo.

----

"HANEUL WE ARE HERE!! YOU CAN GO OUT NOW!!" Yangyang said slamming the door opened.

"For God sake!! Ring the bell can you?!" Jaemin yelled in annoyed."Hehe sorry!! Where is Gunhoo?!" Haneul pointed at the crib in the living room.

"AWW BABY GUNHOO!! HAECHAN HYUNG IS HERE!!" Haechan cooed and Jeno slapped him."You're uncle not hyung" Haechan glared at him and rolled his eyes.

Shotaro, Renjun and Yangyang quickly opened the fridge searching for food and turned on the TV finding games.

"Hey Haneulie!!" Arin greeted as the boys ran into the house."You can have your date all day today.Just believe us.We can take care of Gunhoo" Haneul chuckled.

"I know.We'll get going now.Bye" Haneul waved at them and walked out with Jaemin.

"Baby baby should we eat first or play at park first?" Jaemin asked swinging their hands back and forth.

"Hmm we just ate so let's play!!" Jaemin nodded and tapped her shoulder before running away."Catch me!!" Haneul whined running for him.

After a few minutes, Haneul gave up."Haha you can't catch me!!" Jaemin mocked and Haneul smirked.

"ARK!! OW MY ANKLE!!" Haneul hissed holding her ankle pretending to be injured."BABY!! BABY BABY ARR YOU ALRIGHT? SHOULD WE GO TO THE HOSPITAL?!" Jaemin ran to her picking her up into a bridal style.

"GOTCHA!!" Haneul giggled and he frowned."BABY!! DON'T DO THAT!!" he whined putting her down.

"Hahaha!! You should have take a look at your face HAHAHA!!" she laughed rolling on the grass.

"You!!" Jaemin crouched down and started tickling her."HAHAHA STOP!!" it continued until a woman approached them.

"Aigoo such a young lovers.Here take this" she handed Jaemin a small bouquet of roses."Give that to your girl" she smiled widely.

"Oh really?! Should I pay for it?" Jaemin asked taking out his wallet."No no I give it because you guys are too cute" Jaemin chuckled.

"Thanks aunty" he beamed a wide smile.

"You look like my son?"