•ᴥ︎︎︎• 24

2 years later

"Congratulations!!" they cheered and threw their graduation hats to the air."YAY!! WE FINISHED!!" Haechan yelled out in happiness.

"Guys we have a news!!" Arin said and they turned to her and Renjun."We're dating!!" Haneul widened her eyes.

"Omo omo CONGRATULATIONS ARINNIE!!" she hugged Arin tightly jumping around.

"When is the wedding? Gunhoo needs friend" Jaemin playfully said and they slapped him."Aish yah!!" Jeno slapped him in the head.

"Ah ah I'm sorry!!" He whined."We should ask you and Haneul that question!! When will you guys marry each other hm? Gunhoo is 2 years old now" Jeno asked putting his hands on his waist.Haneul blushed looking at her feet.

"Speaking of Gunhoo.Where's that fluffball?" Yangyang asked and Haneul pointed at her future in laws and her parents who were cooing at Gunhoo.

"GUNHOO!!" Yangyang, Shotaro and Renjun ran to him taking him away from the elders."UNCLES!!" Gunhoo chuckled.

"Yah!! That's my grandson!!" Mr Na and Dad yelled while they ran away with Gunhoo who was giggling messily.

---

"Dada!!" Gunhoo called but Jaemin was sleeping soundly.He pouted and climbed up to the bed with all energy.

After nearly 5 minute, he succeeded."Dada!! Dada!!" Gunhoo tapped Jaemin's shoulder and he whined.

"Why baby?" Jaemin asked sleepily."Dada!! Mama!!" Jaemin opened his eyes.

"What's with Mama?" Gunhoo pointed at the bathroom."Mama.Long" Gunhoo whined and Jaemin quickly got up to the bathroom.

"Baby? Baby are you alright in there?" Jaemin tried to open the door but it's lock."BABY!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" Jaemin shouted.

But nothing answer him."KANG HANEUL OPEN THE DOOR!!" he bang the door continuously.Jaemin stopped and took the keys.

He opened the bathroom door and saw Haneul was on the floor."HANEUL!!" Jaemin took her out going straight to his car.

He went back to the room taking Gunhoo and his stuffs before going to his car driving it straight to the hospital.

"HELP!! MY WIFE FAINTED!!" Jaemin yelled and the nurse ran to him taking Haneul to the ER.

"Mr wait here" the nurse said running back to the room."Dada? Mama?" Jaemin looked at Gunhoo and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay baby.Mama is fine"