•ᴥ︎︎︎• 27

Gunhoo was playing with his toys when he heard a crying sound.He looked up and crawled to the sound.

He heard the sound was from Haneul's room.He tapped the door and Haneul opened up.

"B-Baby!! Hey what do you want?" Haneul picked him up into her arms.Gunhoo scanned her face seeing her red eyes and pinky nose.

"Mama? Cry? Why?" Haneul tilted her head and quickly wiped her face."I'm fine baby.You bored? Let's play together" Haneul said walking into Gunhoo's room.

"Let's play!!" Haneul sat him on the bed and gave him his toys.

---

Jaemin came back home with weird feeling.He sat down on the couch sighing loudly.

Suddenly he felt punches on his legs."Oh hi baby Gunhoo!!" Jaemin took him up into his lap.

"Bad!! Bad!! Dada!! Bad Dada!!" Gunhoo punched him everywhere and Jaemin tilted his head."Gunhoo what did I do?!" He stopped and glared at Jaemin.

"Mama.Now sleep.Before cry!! Dada make Mama cry!!" Gunhoo yelled punching Jaemin again.

"Wait wait what?! Mama cry?" Gunhoo nodded."Bad Dada!!" Gunhoo yelled.Jaemin then stood up from the couch going to Gunhoo's room.

He saw Haneul sleeping with dried tears on her cheeks."Baby? Baby?" Jaemin shook her a little."Oh? Jaemin.You came back already" Haneul sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Baby why are you crying?" Jaemin cupped her cheeks gently."Huh? I-I didn't!!" Jaemin frowned.

"Yes you did.Gunhoo told me.He even mad at me saying that I made you cry.What did I do baby?" Jaemin asked worriedly.

"I cried? Oh HAHAHAHAHA!!" Haneul laughed loudly while Jaemin was furrowing his eyebrows."Baby why are you laughing?! I'm asking you why are you crying?! Did I do something?" Haneul held her stomach while calming herself down.

"I-I haha I played the Episode game j-just now.I-I was dead in that story and the male lead character miss me so much until he became crazy that's why I cried HAHAHAHA!!" Jaemin frowned.

"BABY!!!" Haneul laughed at him loudly."Where's that fluffball?! He's so funny!! Haha!!" Haneul looked for Gunhoo around the room until she saw him crawling into the room.

"Hey baby!! Why you did that to Dada?!" Haneul picked him up to the bed.

"Bad Dada!!" Gunhoo pointed at Jaemin."No baby.Your Dada didn't do anything hm? You're too protective" Haneul kissed him in the cheek.