Lara the Aston Martin DB5

Name: Lara

Make and Model: Aston Martin DB5 Vantage

Year: 1964

Exterior Colour: Silver berch

Interior color: Black leather

Personality: Affectionate, caring, loving, and protective towards her beloved, but angry, dangerous, jealous, and murderous to anyone who torments her beloved, or even flirts with him

Likes: The rush of driving at 100 MPH, cruising the streets of New York, long walks on the beach, playing nice music, and the joy of being with her beloved

Dislikes: Being abused, left alone, driving slow, bullies tormenting her beloved, and other girls flirting him

Powers/Abilities: Regenerate from all matter of injuries, communicate through her radio, sense emotion, manipulate dreams (Beware; She can also make your dreams and nightmares become a reality), and can drive herself without anyone behind the wheel.

Backstory: Alongside of other Aston Martin DB5s, Lara was made at a manufacturing plant in London. She was excited to be sold, but hid her emotions to blend in. But when a mechanic began to check her steering and brakes, Lara thought he was looking up her dress. She thumps him in the head with her hood, but the disoriented man puts his hand on her engine. And although he was only trying to regain his bearings, Lara thought the mechanic was groping her and slams her hood onto his hand, crushing it. The mechanic was fired because of his injury, albeit from being lucky to be alive. A junior manager comes by and climbs into Lara. At first, she takes a liking to him. But then he strokes the backseat and Lara thinks that he's groping her behind. She uses her driver's seat to press the manager against the dashboard and crushes him. When a worker came to check on him, the dead manager falls out of Lara, with his face frozen with terror. Surprisingly, nobody was able to suspect that Lara did it. She's had many owners over the years before finally coming to rest in a warehouse from Panama Florida that is left to neglect. Here, she waits patiently, for her true love to come and take her away.

Goals: Find her one true love and be with him forever
Return to her original body so that she can be human
Marry her beloved
Kill anyone who is a threat to her beloved, herself or their relationship