Chapter Four- Rock You Like A Hurricane

~*~*~

The sun had set and Garath was deeply excited. He couldn't wait to go on his date with Lara. He didn't care if other people thought she was just a car because to him, she's more than just a machine. Garath sees Lara as a beautiful lady who has feelings and deserves love and respect. He put on a black leather outfit and looked at himself in the mirror.

 He put on a black leather outfit and looked at himself in the mirror

"What's going on, buddy? Oh, not much. Just going on a date with my girl Lara." He said before taking a whiff of his own breath.

Garath popped a couple pieces of Extra Polar Ice flavored gum into his mouth.

"Perfect. Now, let's rock and roll." He said.

Garath struts to the garage and opens the door. After the garage was open, he flashes a seductive smile at Lara.

"Good evening, baby. Ya ready to go?" He asked smoothly.

'Of course, I'm ready, sweetie. And you certainly look sharp tonight.' Lara said from within his mind.

"And you look especially beautiful this evening." He replied.

He climbed into the driver's seat and stuck the keys into the ignition.

"Goin' out for a drive?" Jimmy asked.

"That I am. Lara and I are goin' out for a romantic evening." Garath replied.

"Lara?" Jimmy asked.

"Why yes. That is the name of this lovely lady which you and other people see as nothing but a car. Me? I see her as a beautiful girl who deserves love and respect. You stick to your views and I'll stick to mine." Garath replied.

"Just be careful." Jimmy said.

Garath only laughed as his father left.

"You worry too much. Ya need to relax dad. Take a chill pill or something." He said.

Garath started the engine, but Dorothy stormed outside and stood in his way.

"You, outta the car. You are staying home, NOW." She ordered.

But Garath flipped Dorothy the bird and refused to obey her.

"I am not obligated to obey. Besides, you ain't dah boss of me, you son of a bitch." He said in a foreign accent that was used by Wilmer Valderrama during his role as Fez from That 70s Show.