Chapter Five- Revelations

~*~*~

Garath woke up the next morning and smiled. He enjoyed his first date with Lara, and he couldn't wait to go out with her again. He gets dressed in a black, Mortal Kombat t-shirt, Levi's jeans and his Panther Slide-ons.

 He gets dressed in a black, Mortal Kombat t-shirt, Levi's jeans and his Panther Slide-ons

Garath went downstairs where his father was waiting for him in the kitchen

Garath went downstairs where his father was waiting for him in the kitchen. Much to his surprise, his mother was back and Dorothy was nowhere to be seen. Although he was confused about Dorothy's absence, Garath was overjoyed to see his mother again.

"Good to see you, son." Heather said.

"Mom, you have no idea how happy I am to see that you have returned." Garath replied.

"I heard about what happened in my absence, and I knew that I had to come back. I couldn't bare the thought of my son being tortured by a fat, lazy bitch." Heather said.

"Nor could I. Garath actually stood up for himself when we got back from Florida. He knocked her out cold and I can tell that it definitely felt good." Jimmy replied.

"That it did. Speaking of which, where is she?" Garath asked.

"Your dad booted her out of the house for good, and filed a restraining order against her." Heather answered.

Garath smiled wickedly.

"Good riddance." He said.

"I heard that you got a new car." Heather said.

"Why yes. Of course, unlike most people, I see it more as a companion rather than a machine." Garath replied.

"Yeah, that's what your dad told me. Apparently you see her as a woman that you love dearly." Heather said.

"That I do. When I first found her at Champion's house, it was love at first sight." Garath replied.

Heather gave him a shiny new set of keys.

"You made these?" Garath asked.

"Yep. I did a little key forging here and there." Heather answered.

Garath led his parents outside where he went into the garage. Heather stood in the driveway with Jimmy and watched as the garage door opened. They heard the sound of an inline six unit engine roaring as Garath pulled out of the garage in his Aston Martin DB5.