Chapter Two- A New Car

~*~*~

Garath was in the basement of his house. He couldn't believe that Dorothy got him such a hideous present. She knew that he hates Barbie girl, and yet she got it just for her own selfish enjoyment. Luckily, Garath had a Virtual Reality set in the basement which he uses to let out his frustration. He was playing a game called Super Hot.

Garath was dodging bullets like a professional, and manages to grab a pistol. He takes aim and begins shooting at his enemies.

"Die, you sons of bitches!" He yelled.

Bullets were flying everywhere, and Garath manages to kill a large amount of the hostiles in the area. His gun ran out of ammunition, but there was a machine gun right in front of him. Garath reaches for the machine gun and grabs it just in time as another hostile came running at him with a shotgun.

"Fuck you!" He said, as pumps his enemy full of lead.

"Super! Hot! Super! Hot!" The announcer repeated.

Garath powered down his VR setup and smiled wickedly. He loves videogames that involve shooting and killing things. That's because they provide him with things that he can take his anger out on without hurting a soul. And Super Hot VR is his favorite. He was inspired to play it by one of his favorite YouTubers; Jacksepticeye.

"Those fools ain't got nothing on me." Garath said.

"No kidding. You blew them away." Jimmy replied.

Garath looked over his shoulder to see that his father was at the bottom of the stairs.

"I always do. I love Super Hot VR." He said.

"Ya might wanna pack your things. Because we are gonna be getting you a new car." Jimmy replied.

Garath's eyes widened with excitement.

"A new car?" He asked.

"Yep. I have a friend in Panama City who has a large collection of old cars." Jimmy replied.

"What are we waiting for? Let's roll." Garath said.

He runs up to his room and begins packing up. Garath packed extra clothes, his phone and a pair of Aviator sunglasses.

 Garath packed extra clothes, his phone and a pair of Aviator sunglasses

They got into Jimmy's Jeep and drove to the airport. The flight took a while, so Garath plugged in his headphones and watched Jaws. Upon arrival, Garath and his father walked to a beautiful mansion on Finisterre Drive.

 Upon arrival, Garath and his father walked to a beautiful mansion on Finisterre Drive