Chapter Three- Another Part of Me

~*~*~

Jimmy and Garath returned home, and Dorothy was not happy.

"Where the hell have you been? You were gone all day, and you didn't call or leave a note." She said.

"We went for a drive, you bitch." Garath replied.

Dorothy glared at him.

"What did you just say?" She asked angrily.

"I said, we went for a drive, you bitch. You got a problem with that?" Garath replied.

Dorothy tried to smack Garath, but he caught her hand and punched her in the face.

"My turn." Garath said.

He immediately performs a Somersault Kick and knocks Dorothy out.

Jimmy just watched him in surprise.

"Damn. I better not mess with ya. Tony Jaa taught you well." He said.

"Indeed he did. And you have no idea of how thankful I am since I learned martial arts from him." Garath replied.

Garath helped his father carry Dorothy to the bedroom that she shares with Jimmy. After that, Garath went to his room. He was excited to work on his new car when it arrives. Garath puts on his pajamas and climbed into bed. He looks at the picture of his mother one last time before turning off his bedside lamp and falls asleep.

~*~*~

A few days later, Jimmy and Garath are standing in the driveway while Dorothy sulks and watches from the kitchen window. A delivery truck arrives and begins backing into the driveway. Garath and his father guide the driver so that the back-end of the trailer would be in front of the garage door.

"Okay. Yeah, that's good." Garath said.

A ramp was lowered and Garath worked together with his father to roll the Aston Martin into the driveway. After the car was in the driveway, the ramp was raised and the truck driver honked as he departed with a smile. Garath looked at his new car and smiled. He couldn't wait to restore it.

"She certainly has seen better days, but she's still in one piece." Jimmy said.

"And soon, she'll be a masterpiece." Garath replied.

Dorothy stormed into the driveway. Her eyes were narrowed.

"What is that?" She asked.