Ghosts (Fred Weasley) Pt 2

In which The Moon Spirit meets her past lover

First Year:
"Scorpius Malfoy-Granger." McGonagall called placing the hat on his head. "SLYTHERIN!"

"Rose Malfoy-Granger." She walked up to the stool. "GRYFFINDOR."

"Where is our house ghost?" Scorpius asked an older Slytherin looking towards the other tables, while ghosts roam around them.

"Our's is The Moon Spirit, she only leaves the dungeons on full moons. She usually covers her face, only a few people have seen her face and have had a conversation with her." They answered.

After the feast was over, The two first years made their way to the common room. That night, Scorpius couldn't sleep that night. He sat in front of the fire, playing with his chain his gifted to him, earlier that day.

"Your Scorpius Malfoy." A voice called, he turned to see The Moon Spirit when her cloak covering her face.

"It's Scorpius Malfoy-Granger actually. You're The Moon Spirit." He answered.

"Indeed I am." She spoke. "I was close friends with your mother and father, while they attended school. I was the one to give your father that chain you're wearing."

"Wait. Auntie Y/n, is that you." He asked.

The Moon Spirit lifted her cloak to reveal her (h/l) and grey-ish (e/c) eyes. "Hello Scorpius. I was wondering when you would arrive."

Fourth year:
Over the next four years, Scorpius and The Moon talked Spirit almost everyday. In his second year, he brought Rose to the Slytherin Common Room to meet their aunt. Their fourth year started and the Feast was on a full moon.

The past year Sir Nicholas was accepted into the Headless Hunt and the Gryffindors were in need of a new ghost. Fred Weasley was the new ghost.

"Is that all of the ghosts?" The ghost of Fred asked Neville Longbottom, the Herbology Professor.

"The last one, is The Moon Spirit. She is the ghost of Slytherin, comes out from the dungeons every full moon. Not many people know her true identity, not even me, she keeps a cloak covered over her face. But tonight is the full moon, and you met get a glimpse of her at the Feast." He answered.

Fred had a wave of deja-vu. Young Y/n Riddle used to keep a cloak over her head, but it wasn't until she started dating Fred, she took the cloak off.

***

"I would like introduce the new Gryffindor ghost, Frederick Weasley. And it's special night tonight. It's a full moon, so let's give a welcome to The Moon Spirit." Headmistress McGonagall announced.

The Moon Spirit gracefully floated into the hall, circling around the table, before floating near Scorpius and Albus. Fred on the other hand, popped through the table, scaring his nephew, James and two nieces, Lily, Roxanne, along with Rose.

"Omg, its Uncle Freddie." James said in awe.

"And you four are?" He asked.

"I'm James Sirius Potter, this is my sister Lily Luna Potter." James introduced the two.

"I'm Roxanne Weasley." She introduce.

"And I'm Rose Y/n Malfoy-Granger." Waving, as Fred caught a glance at her right ring finger.

"That is a beautiful ring you got there." Fred commented.