Gifts and Weddings (Gen fic)

A/N: You are Y/n Lupin-Black and you just graduated from Beauxbatons and you return home for the summer and meet some new people

Y/n POV:
"So where will you be staying?" Fleur asked as the two of us walked the streets of Paris.

"I'll probably go home, I haven't seen my dads in a while and I want to meet my god brother." I answered.

"Who is he again?" She questioned.

"Harry Potter, he was the fourth champion." I answered. As we were both seventh years, both of us went to Hogwarts to compete. I didn't have the time properly introduce myself to Harry due to the fact he was competing.

"Ahh yes." She awed.

We continued our trip shopping in Paris. The two of us have been best friends since we started at Beauxbatons, and now that we graduated we decide to take a trip to Paris for a month, due to the fact we wouldn't see each other that much anymore. She would start working at Gringotts while I would further my ballet career and join the Wizarding World Ballet as a principle dancer.

Concluding our trip we returned to the flat we rented and we went our separate ways. I grabbed my suitcase and gift bags for my dads, Tonks and Harry and stepped into the fireplace.

Engulfing in the flames, I was transported from Paris to Grimmauld Place. I haven't been here in over a year, I stayed at Hogwarts during the holidays instead of going home.

Once I stepped out of the fireplace, I straightened everything out and dusted off my clothes before waking into the dining room.

"Hey dads...wow didn't know you had visitors." I said as I saw another family sitting in our dining room.

"Y/n." Tonks cheered getting up and tripping over her chair and bumping into me and the two of us falling to the floor as she tried to hug me.

"Tonks." I smiled. "Okay okay, get up. I have gifts."

"Yes." I heard father cheer. Sirius always loved when I brought foreign gifts back. He just loved gifts in general.

"Okay first for you father, I got you this new designer belt, since your pants never hang on your waist it'll help." I joked handing him his bag.

"Dad, you got you a bunch of chocolates from this famous store in Paris, I bought myself some and they are amazing." I informed.

"Tonks, I got us matching bracelets because I know much you loved making friendship bracelets when we were younger." I handed hers.

"These are lovely." Dad smiled. "Here come meet everyone."

"Y/n this the Weasleys; Molly, Arthur, Bill, Charlie, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny, Hermione and this is Harry. Everyone this is Y/n our daughter who just graduated from Beauxbatons."

"Is that really him?" I looked at Dad and looking back at Harry. He smiled and nodded. Instantly I ran towards Harry hugging me and we both fell onto the ground from impact. "I'm so happy to meet you, dads talk about you all the time."

"It's nice to meet you too." He hugged me a bit tighter.

"Get up, get up. I have a gift for you." I stood up walking over to my bags. "I remember father gave you a broom a few years ago and while I was in Paris, I found something you might like."

"A Firebolt 3000." He shocked. "Thank you."

"Y/n where did you get the money for this?" Dad looked at me.

"That's the best part." I smiled. "Guess who got accepted into the Wizarding Royal Ballet as a principle dancer." At this point I was jumping up and down.

Dads started cheering along with Tonks and we all had a group hug. They all new my passion for ballet and wanting to be apart of this company for years now.

***

"You know, you look really familiar?" Ron narrowed his eyes looking at me while we all ate dinner.

"Maybe. I went to Hogwarts last year for the Triwizard Tournament." I shrugged.

"You went to Hogwarts and didn't tell me." Harry looked at me.

"I didn't think you needed another load on your plate. You were already busy at the time and I knew I was going to meet you sooner or later." I answered.

"So what is Beauxbatons like?" Hermione asked me.

"Quite wonderful. My house was Ombrelune, like Slytherin and Ravenclaw put together. All the girls take dance classes your first and second year but after it's optional but I enjoyed it and made it my career." I answered.

"I know this might be far, do you think you can help with their summer program?" She asked shyly.

"Of course, I don't leave for a couple more weeks, I can teach you some french." I answered.

"Aren't you going to eat more?" Ron looked at me. I was vegan and didn't eat my chicken.

"No I'm quite full." I said.

"He's trying to say he wants your chicken." Fred cleared.

"Oh...well go ahead, I'm vegan so." I slide my plate over.

"You know, you're going to need to eat meat if you want to have enough muscles to hold yourself up while you dance." Dad looked at me.

"I know. I've started to eat eggs lately, baby steps." I smiled.

***

As I entered my bedroom and set my bags down, I instantly flopped onto my bed. For a few minutes I saw in silence into I heard a loud 'pop' sound.

"Ahhh." I screamed. I jolted up to see Bill and Charlie standing in my room. "Bloody hell."

"Hello to you too." Charlie smiled walking over to me and slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"What are you two doing?" I looked at Bill who was now sitting in one of my chairs.

"If we rememebr correctly, you quite close with Ms. Fleur Delacour." Charlie smirked.

"Yes." I said suspiciously. "What about it?"

"Well Billy here, fell head over heels the first time he saw her." Charlie continued.

"Really." I said excitingly. "Oh this is perfect."

I got up and grabbed an parchment and quill and wrote a letter to Fleur. Once I finished a whistled and my owl came to my window seel and I gave them the letter and they flew off.

"What did you just do?" Bill looked at me.

"I just got you a date." I went back to my bed. "When you two get married I better be your best man."

"Nope, that's my spot, you can be maid of honor." Charlie laughed.

"Okay so what is Bill's favorite color, because Fleur is really into a light pink. Maybe you can have like a dark purple maybe a black and it can contrast each other." The two of us went back and forth of their wedding plans while Bill looked at us like we were crazy.

"So Bill, all you have to do is write you vows but if they're like really bad, Charlie can do them. And I don't trust you buying a ring so Tonks and I can do that. So mostly all you have to do is stand here and look pretty." I laughed.

"What's going on in here?" Father peeked his head into the door.

"Y/n and I are planning Bill's wedding." Charlie shrugged.

"Without me." He opened the door fully and joined us.

"I'm thinking we have a two tier cake, the first one is fruit basket because that's my favorite and maybe a lemon on the top." Father went into the detail.

The three of us continued the wedding plans while Bill just sat back and looked at us like we were crazy.

But eventually when the wedding came, it was perfect. And you know that joke of the maid of honor and the best man getting a bit frisky, let's get say Charlie and I are sitting back and listening to Bill, Fleur and my dads plan a wedding.

———