50 reasons (Sirius Black)

A/N: While Sirius is drunk, he gives 50 reasons why you two would be perfect for each other

Y/n POV:
"10 galleons Sirius has a girl in his bed tomorrow morning." Remus said to me as we set up the common room for the party tonight

"Deal." I answered. It was no secret Sirius was a ladies man. I did have a crush on the boy, but he was my best friend, but there would be times the two of us would be aimlessly flirting with each other.

Once we finished getting the room ready, we went our separate ways to go ready. I walked up to my dorm to see Marlene, Lily, Dorcas and Alice is getting ready. "Hello my lovelies."

"Hey babe." Alice smiled. Alice and I had been best friends since we were children, my father helped her's help make Florean Fortescue Ice Cream Parlor. "You ready for tonight?"

"Totally, I've been in a need for a good party." I smiled once I started to dig through my trunk to find my 'party top', a blue bustier top. I found the top and grabbed a pair of black jeans.

"Look ladies, she has found the top!" Dorcas cheered. They all knew I wore this top to almost every party, it was my signature.

"It wouldn't be a party if Y/n/n didn't wear the same top." Lily joked.

"Would you look at that, Mrs. Potter is making jokes." I laughed.

"Will you ever stop calling me that, you're encouraging James." Lily huffed.

"That's the work of being his wingwoman." I winked. "I have created almost every relationship in our friend group. Dorcas and Marlene, Alice and Frank, Remus and Dahlia, and now you and James."

"If you're going to work on our love lives, when will you and Sirius get together." Lily looked at me. I trust those girls with my life, so they eventually found out about my crush on Sirius.

"There is no together, we're just best friends." I dismissed the idea.

"You say that every time." Marlene said. "I see the way he looks at you, and that isn't the way best friends look at each other."

"If you both get it through your thick heads, you'll now the two of you actually love each other." Dorcas added.

"Maybe, one day." I sighed, knowing there might be a slim chance the two of us could be together. "Okay, enough with my sad love life, let's go."

Once the 5 of us made our way downstairs, Marlene and Dorcas immediately went to dance, Alice went off to find Frank, leaving me and Lily together, and eventually we found Remus so it was the three of us.

"Hey Rem." I hugged him. "Where's Dahlia?"

"I'm right here." She popped up from behind his shoulder. "And I brought drinks."

"Thank you 'Lia." Dahlia was another close friend of mine and I was able to get her and Remus together, the two were adorable.

"Where's James and Sirius?" I asked Remus.

"Taking shots." He pointed across the room where the two were at the makeshift bar taking numerous shots of firewhisky.

"Looks like we're on clean up duty." I nudged Remus.

"We are always on clean up duty." He retorted. He wasn't wrong, usually the two of us would have a couple of drinks and max out there to take care of Dumbass 1 and 2.

"Well hello lads and ladies." James started to stumble over to where we were standing, Sirius following closely behind. "Hello Lilypad."

"I think you've had way too much to drink, let's go get you some water." Lily suggested. James latched into her for dear life and they walked over to the drink table, I winked at her before she left knowing something might happen between the two.

"It's my favorite girl." Sirius flopped on top of me while I was sitting on the couch.

"Sirius get off, you dumbo." I tried to push him off but it was no use.

"Why would I, you're comfy." He nuzzled into my side. "I'm going to marry you one day?"

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow trying not to laugh.

"Of course, I have 50 reasons why we should. 1. We'd have cute babies." He started. "2. You're hot, I'm hot, it just works; 3. You give the best cuddles; 4. I can cook for you."

"Wait you can cook?" I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"I can't, 5. you can teach me, another reason why we should get married." He replied.

"As much as I would love that, I think you should ask me out on a date first."I laughed.

"Okay, let's go to Hogsmeade right now." He shot up.

"Maybe this weekend." I smiled. "But now let's bring you to bed."

"Woah! I didn't think we were going this fast." He said. "But I'm okay with it."

"No Pads, we're going to sleep." I grabbed his hand and we started going to his dorm. Once we got in, he was able to change in his night clothes and get into bed.

"I want cuddles." He pouted. He was touchy drunk.

"Alright." I complied, sliding into bed next to him laying my head on his chest.

"So will you go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?" He asked.

"If you ask me when you're sober, yes." I answered.

***

"What is this?" Remus looked over to me while I was still laying in Sirius's bed, we were the only two up, James knocked out cold and Sirius is asleep next to me. "I believe you owe me 10 galleons."

What!" I whispered shouted.

"I said 10 galleons, Sirius has a girl in bed when we wake up and technically you're a girl in his bed." Remus raised an eyebrow.

"I hate you." I huffed before turning two the other side.

"Good morning sleepy head." I joked once I saw Sirius flutter his eyes open.

"Morning." He smiled. "Reason number 6, we can wake up next to each other everyday."

"You're still on that." I laughed from the memories of last night.

"Yes I am, and if I recall, I'm now sober and I can ask you to Hogsmeade?" He said playfully.

"I said I would say yes when you were sober, so yes I'll go." I kissed his cheek.

"7. I can take you on cute dates; 8. I can pay for you butterbeer; 9. I can wipe the butterbeer that you get on your upper lip."

"What is he doing?" James muttered once he sat up.

"Giving me 50 reasons why we should be together." I laughed.

"10. We can make fun of Prongs and his love obsession for Lily." Sirius said.

"It is not a love obsession and to have you know she danced with me." James said.

"Wow, that's a big step, maybe you can go explain the 50 reasons why you should be together." I said to him.

"Oh piss off." He grumbled before laying back down.

"11. I can kiss you whenever I want." Sirius said before placed his lips on mine.

———