Daddy's Girl (Fred Weasley)

A/N: Though Fred had always been a dominant person, but he's a sucker for his 5 yr old, Maeve.
Dad!Fred

Y/n POV:
"I'm home." I called once I walked into the flat above the shop. After Fred and I got married, George had moved out and stayed with Angelina, leaving Fred, me, and our daughter, Maeve

"Mommy." Maeve came running in, she had the signature red hair, my nose and hazel eyes.

"Hey sweetie, did you have fun with daddy today?" I asked picking her up, placing her on my hip.

"I did, we went to go see Grandma, then we got ice cream and and..." She started to ramble off. It was no secret Fred spoiled Maeve, he made sure she had everything her desired. It was sweet, watching him being whipped to his daughter.

When we started dating in 5th year, all our friends would joke how Fred was whipped to me and he would get all defensive, but now with Maeve he had no shame admitting it.

"Hi darling." Fred walked into the kitchen kissing my forehead.

"Hi love." I smiled at him. "I heard you two had a fun day."

"Did we, princess?" He started to tickle Maeve.

"Yes." She giggled.

"How about you can tell me more about your day during dinner." I kissed her nose before setting her down and letting her run off and go play.

"Did you pick up Maeve's birthday presents?" Fred asked once we knew she was gone, tomorrow was her 6th Birthday.

"I did, I dropped them off at the Burrow, and why were there like 3 more presents than I remembered we got." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Remember when she was trying to decide what Disney princess dress she wanted?" I nodded my head. "I may have bought all of them so she wouldn't have to decide."

"Fred!" I smacked his arm.

"What, we have the money for it." He defended. It was true, the twin's joke shop had locations in different countries and I'm a hotshot lawyer for wizards and muggles.

"You are whipped for her, just like you were with me." I teased.

"You're just mad I didn't buy you princess dresses." He tickled my sides. Even through the years, Freddie was still as playful as he was a teenager.

"Maeve, sweetie, it's dinner time." I yelled out as I set the table down. Instantly she came running in, settling in her seat next to Fred. The two could eat for days.

"So tell me about you day." I smiled at her.

"First, I woke up and daddy made pancakes, then he played barbies with me and we went to grandma and grandpas, and grandma made sandwiches which were really good. But she put tomatoes in them and I don't like tomatoes." She started to get off topic. I swear her and Fred were the exact same person, Fred had ADHD when he was younger and we thought Maeve have gotten it from him.

"I forgot what I was saying." Maeve said with a slight frown.

"We went to visit grandpa and grandma." Fred reminded.

"Right, after daddy and Uncle Georgie let me ride on a broom, wait! I wasn't suppose to tell, pretend I didn't tell you that." I laughed. "Then we got snacks and daddy and I went home but we got ice cream first, and we got ice cream for you too, but daddy put it away."

"Well, that sounds like a fun day." I smiled at Maeve. Fred and I had a schedule, where when one was working, the other would spend the day with Maeve, she always favored Fred's days over mine. I didn't mind, she was a daddy's girl since she was born.

After dinner, Fred cleaned up the dishes, while I was in the bathroom with Maeve while she took a bubble bath.

"You need to put more bubbles." She said to me placing her hands on her hips. I laughed at her cuteness before adding more bubbles. She giggled as they started to form. She grabbed a handful and blew them out of her hands sending them everywhere.

"Did you have a bubble bath without me." Fred said before doorway, dramatically placing a hand to his heart.

"I'm sorry." Maeve laughed.

"It's alright." Fred came and sat on front of the tub next to me. "Just make sure you don't get mommy all wet." He send her wink, hoping I wouldn't see. I saw it.

"I saw that Fred Weasley." I exclaimed at him.

"Uh-oh, daddy's in trouble." Maeve sang as she started to put bubbles in her hair.

"I'm not in trouble." He pushed bubbles at her. "I'm not, right." He pouted at me.

"No." I sighed. "I can never get mad at that face."

"See princess, I never get in trouble." Fred winked at Maeve.

"That's lying, mommy told me you got in trouble the other day." Maeve said bluntly. She had no filter, but who would at the age of 5, she didn't know what was right to say out loud and what was suppose to stay in your thoughts.

"Looks like mommy is telling someone secrets." Fred raised an eyebrow looking at me.

"We're all family, we don't hide secrets." I declared.

"I guess you're right." Fred kissed the top of my head.

"All done." Maeve yelled. I started to get up to grab her towel but Fred beat me to it. "You go get ready for bed, let me take care of Maeve."

My heart melted. I loved my family. I left the bathroom heading our room to change out of my work clothes. I walked into the master bathroom, beginning my night routine and bringing my hair up into a messy bun on the top of my head. I put on my shorts and one of Fred's night shirts and climbed onto my side of bed, grabbing my book on the nightstand, waiting for Fred.

"You always had a nose in a book." I looked up to see Fred walking into our room.

"Reading is good for you know, it doesn't hurt." I smiled.

"It does for me." He declared as he started to change into pajamas pants, leaving his torso bare. He climbed onto the side and wrapped his arms around me.

"I like this." He whispered. "Waking up to you, falling asleep with you, having our daughter. I have the best family."

"I like this too." I set my book down now playing with his hair.

"Do you ever think about having another one?" He looked at me. "A baby."

"Maybe, I don't Maeve to be lonely." I answered.

"Do you think we can have another baby?" He asked.

"I don't see why not." I kissed the top of his head. "But not today, let's get some sleep, we have a big day ahead tomorrow."

"Good night my love." Fred whispered as he laid his head on my chest.

"Good night Freddie." I replied continuing to play with his hair.

———