CHAPTER 23

"Wh-What are you... talking about? I can't understand anything" Yibo panicked and said.

"You know what I mean. Where is the pendrive you stole from Yubin's cabin?" Zhan asked with anger.

"I don't know what are you talking about..." Yibo raised his voice and said.

Zhan frowned at him angrily. Zhan took out a pendrive from his pocket.

"Don't try to fool me. I have a video record of you stealing that pendrive and placing another pen in that place. You still want to lie? And I know about the secret tunnel starting from your room. You told your guards not to disturb you and got out from that secret tunnel. Then you entered to the CCTV room and you made him unconscious. Then you turn off the CCTVs and went to the kitchen then poisoned your foods. then you came back to your room again And you burned those clothes you wore. You had take the antidote before you eat that's why you didn't die. Am I correct?" Zhan said and smirked.

Yibo panicked more. Then he looked at Zhan's eyes and smirked.

"Wow Xiao Zhan. You're amazing. Since you know all, why didn't you inform your agency. Why you came here?" Yibo asked while smirking.

"Yibo tell me, why are you doing this?" Zhan asked looking at him with worry.

"Xiao Zhan, aren't you suspended? Go and mind your business." Yibo said with anger.

"WANG YIBO!!! You should tell me everything now..." Zhan yelled. Yibo didn't respond that time he tried to run toward the door to escape from there, but Zhan was fast he jumped toward the door and locked it. Yibo panicked more.

"Xiao Zhan, what are you doing?" Yibo asked with fear.

"Yibo listen, You should tell me everything. Then I can solve this problem. Who threatening you? Who are those people calling you with unknown numbers? Tell me..." Zhan said his voice was calm than before.

"Unknown numbers? Did you track my phone? How dare you Xiao Zhan?" Yibo asked angrily.

"Yibo, Why are you doing this? You know how egregious this is? Tell me..." Zhan asked while looking at Yibo's fearful eyes. Yibo took a sigh and then answered.

"Xiao Zhan, whatever I'm doing right now, I'm doing it my own. No one threatening me. You better stay away from this." Yibo said.

"You know right? If I told them about your doings...." before Zhan could continue Yibo cut him.

"Why don't you inform then? Xiao Zhan you are suspended now. Do you think they will believe you? And how do you know about tunnels?" Yibo asked.

"That's not the problem, I have enough evidence to prove. You better tell me now?" Zhan said.

Suddenly Yibo kicked Xiao zhan's hand. Xiao Zhan lost the grip from pendrive and threw to the sky. Yibo jumped and successfully caught the pendrive.

"Now your 'enough evidence' in my hand."Yibo said with a smirk.

Zhan tried to get it back but Yibo jumped away. Zhan couldn't help but fight him. He threw a punch at Wang Yibo, Yibo shrugged his shoulders and missed his punch. Then he grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand and tried to hit him back but Zhan successfully defended him. He cought Yibo's hand and pulled towards him.

He grabbed Yibo from his waist and tried to get that pendrive back. But Yibo struggled and as the result two of them fall to the bed.

Zhan fall to Yibo's body and his grip on his hips loosened. Yibo took advantage from it and kicked Zhan hardly. Zhan fell to the ground.

Yibo got up from the bed and ran towards the window. Zhan grabbed his leg and dragged him down to the floor. Zhan pinned him to the floor and tried to get the pendrive. Yibo couldn't help and bit Zhan's chest. Zhan gritted his teeth with pain. Yibo pushed him and got up then he threw that pendrive from the window to the lake behind the presidential house.