CHAPTER 16

"Dad!? Where are you going?" Yibo asked while following his father who was walking away without even looking at him. They were in a unfamiliar corridor. Yibo didn't have any idea where were they and where his father going but followed him.

"Dad... please stop...dad... don't go..." Yibo shouted at his father but the older wang pretended as he didn't hear and kept walking.

Yibo saw a white light infront of them. Finally the older wang stopped walking and turned at Yibo.

Yibo looked at him with confuse face. Older wang gave him a light genuine smile before say something.

Older wang said,

"Bo, My son, you are alone. No one will take care of you anymore... you are alone..."

Hearing his father's words, Yibo felt like his heart got stabbed by a knife. his eyes filled with tears. His heart knew that his father's words are true but still didn't wanted to accept it. His heart felt heavy.

He looked at his father and realized hus father is vanishing. He began to shout through tears.

"Dad...don't leave me alone... dad... don't leave me..." Yibo fell to his knees. He shouted as he can but his father vanished away.
.

.

"Da...d , d-dad.. don't leave...don't..."

Zhan wokeup hearing Yibo's voice. He looked at Yibo then realized that Yibo is crying. Zhan immediately got up and tried to wake him up. He could see only Yibo's face with moon light. He saw tears in Yibo's eyes. Zhan immediately pulled him closer and hugged him to comfort. But then he realized that Yibo is burning like hell. He immediately jumped off from the bed and turn on the light.

He came back near Yibo and put his hand on Yibo's forehead to check temperature.

'oh god...he is burning like a hell...' Zhan thought. He prepared a wet towel and and place it on Yibo's forehead. Then he took his phone and dialed Yifei's number.

Yi fei picked up the call.

Yi fei: What do you want now? Why did you call me this late. Don't call me ever again...

Zhan: Yibo got fever... he is burning so badly. Please come... I can't trust anyone than you...please... I'm begging...

Yi fei: What? Okay okay I'll be there...

Yi fei hanged up the call. Zhan sat near yibo and began to caress his hair.

"D-don't leave..." Yibo said with shaking husky voice.

"I wouldn't leave... I'm here for you" Zhan said. His heart felt so heavy. He couldn't held his tears. They began to roll over Zhan's cheeks.

"D-dad... don't...leave..stay...dad" Yibo mumbled.

'He must missing his dad so badly... I wish I can tell him that his father is still alive but I can't do it for now. but don't worry didi, I promise that he will come back to you soon... MY LOVE...' Zhan kissed Yibo's forehead.

After two hours Yi fei arrived there. guards opened the door for her and let her in. She ran towards Yibo's room.

"What happened?" Yi fei asked as he got in to the room.

"I don't know. He was okay when he fell in to sleep. But now he is boiling..." Zhan said while going away to let Yi fei to check Yibo.

"He is really burning... Zhan, he is okay physically but mentally he situation is too bad. I think he is lonely. I'll give you some pills, give them to him when he woke up.