CHAPTER 29

" Wo ai ni! "

" Wo ai ni! "

"Wo ai ni! "

Yibo's last words began to wander around Zhan's head again and again. He felt dizzy. He rolled here and there on his bed.

"What did he mean? He might mean he loves me as a brother? The heck... what  have I done?...ahhhhhhhh" Zhan yelled quietly at himself. His thoughts stopped for second because he heard his phone ringing.

He looked at the screen. It was Yubin. He hesitantly slided the screen and answered.

"Hello?" Zhan spoke hesitantly.

"Aiiish Zhaannn... what the heck was that?? Well I knew you like him but... "

Yubin lowered his voice bit and asked,

"You two together now?"

"Hell noooo..." Zhan screamed at screen with emembarrassment.

"Okay okay whatever. I don't care but be careful before do something. I'm here trying to loose your suspend period but you...

wait for few days. I send your previous records to the council. You have did great job before so they may slack your suspend period. " Yubin said seriously.

"Okay, If you don't have anything else to say I'll hang up now." Zhan said and hanged up.

'Why he's trying to get my job back? Isn't he the traitor?' Zhan felt dizzy again.

Next day.

Zhan arrived to his house in Xidi. He removed his jacket and threw it to the sofa. His phone vibrated as he got a message. It was the signal that Wang Yibo's phone receiving a new phone call. He suddenly ran to the control room and connected with Yibo's phone.

"Mr.Wang... how are you sweetheart..." caller said mockingly. Zhan rolled his fingers tightly when he heard that.

"Wh-what d-do you want? I-I settled that tracker device on Zhan's car...wh-what now??" Yibo said faking a fear.

"You have another mission... kill Yifei..." caller said coldly. Zhan got frightened as he heard that.

"Wh-what kill someone? No please I can't kill anyone..." Yibo said fearfully.

"If you don't we will kill Zhuo Cheng..."

"B-but why should I kill her? Wh-why do you want to kill her?" Yibo couldn't help but asked.

"If that dumb bitch got afraid and tell everything about us... that's not your f*cking business. you must kill her within two days if not ,your babe's brother will lose his head. Got it?" Caller warned and hanged up. After few minutes he received another call from different number.

'Did he call me Bo's babe?'Zhan thought.

"You will receive a parcel today. Hand it over Yubin secretly." Guy said before Yibo could answer and hanged up suddenly.

Zhan waited for few minutes before he call Yibo.

"Zhan ge..."Yibo's voice was bit shaking.

"Don't worry I will take care of everything." Zhan said.

"How you going to do that ge ge?" Yibo asked with curious.

"I'll find a away. Seems Yifei know something. We can't let kill her. Let's do this, say Jiyang that you want to talk to her. Take her to another place. Hire a killer for kill her, While she is going to that place. I'll follow them and kidnap her." Zhan said to Yibo.