CHAPTER 18

"Mr.Xiao good news. Mr.Wang woke up." Zhan's eyes widened with happy surprise.

"Okay I'll be there soon..." Zhan cut the call.

.
.
.
"Where is him?" Zhan asked a guard before get in to the ramshackle laboratory.

"He is still in his room sir...he is waiting for you." Guard said and Zhan nodded before get in.

When he entered to the room older Wang smiled at him. He tried to get up but he was still weak so Zhan ran towards him and helped him to lean to the headboard of the bed.

"Welcome back Mr.Wang..."Zhan said with light smile.

"Thankyou Mr.Xiao...My boy, How's he?" Older Wang asked. When Zhan realized who is Wang qiren asking about, a smile came to his mouth unknowingly.

"He is okay. But he still missing you. Do you want to meet him sir?" Zhan asked.

"No Zhan... I'm okay. Don't let him know about me yet. It's good he don't know anything. I heard about Mr.Liu. I feel really sorry for him." Wang qiren said sadly and Zhan sighed.

" He was the best officer I ever had known. He was like a brother to me. I wouldn't sapare anyone who responsible for his death." Zhan said with sad and anger.

"Did you find something?" Wang qiren asked with curious.

"Shen xiao hai is the one who behind your incident for sure sir. but we have no any evidence for that. that bullet is belongs to 'wen' mafia gang. But that bullets disappeared before we take an action." Zhan said with serious tone.

"Wen!?  that's ex colonel Xiu qing's gang right?" Wang qiren asked with surprise.

"Yes sir. I think Minister Shen  xiao hai and Xiu qing are working together. That's too bad... Ah- Can I ask you something sir?" Zhan asked.

"Go head"

"What is the project that Xiu qing proposed to you? That project you rejected?" Zhan asked.

"That was a plan of new hospital. But that land he choosed to build, there are so many people living in that area. I thought it was a good project so I went to that village to talk with that people.12-30 families were living there. I explained about the project and asked them to move to a flat. But they didn't wanted to move. I asked them few times but they didn't wanted to move. So I decided to give up and told Shen xiao to give it up.

After four or five weeks later I heard that an epidemic was spreading in that village. So I had to close that village." Wang qiren said.

"Yes, I remember, then?" Zhan asked with curious.

"I told our health Minister to send enough doctors and nurses to that village. Two or three days they informed me about the situation. But then I didn't get any information for few weeks. So I decided to go to check that village myself. I went there but I only could find dead bodies. But I couldn't find any doctor's or nurse's dead body in there. I informed it to Mr.Liu. As informations, five hospitals had send two doctors and  three nurses for each hospital.
They were all informed until a week after they left. But since then no information has been received from them." Wang qiren continued while Zhan listening intently to his words.

"Haikuan send a team to find that doctors and nurses. They couldn't find them but got another important information. That's, that epidemic was created by Shen xiao hai. And you know, health minister was with him. two of them planned it together. They wanted to get that land somehow. When they got to know that I know about that they planned to kill me. I felt that. That's why I suggested Yibo as next president till presidential election If I died. I can't believe how could they be that cruel. That people are innocent." Old president said with sigh.

"How could we not know anything? What happened to that doctors and nurses.?" Zhan asked with confuse.

"I said Haikuan to do it unofficially. That's why you don't know anything. I don't know about doctors and nurses. But Haikuan suspected something. He didn't say anything to me because he wanted to conform. I wish if he with us." Older Wang said.

"I have a problem sir, why Shen xiao hai wanted to build that hospital that badly? " Zhan asked with curious.

"If we can find that, this problem will be solved soon."
.

.

.
@presidential house at morning

Song jiyang parked his car in the car park of presidential house. He walked towards the presidential house and guards greeted at him.

"Mr.Wang?" He asked a guard.

"Please come in sir. I'll inform Mr.Wang." said guard and Song jiyang nodded with gentle smile.

-               -                -

"Mr.Song, how are you? Why are you here?" Yibo asked while coming towards Song jiyang. Song jiyang stood up from couch and greeted at Yibo.

"I came to meet you sir." He said gently. Yibo sat on a chair infront of Song jiyang's and signaled him to sit. Sing jiyang sat down and smiled.

"Your kindness recalling Mr.Liu. he is like you always smiling and very kind."Yibo said sadly.

"Yes he is the kindest officer in our unit." Song jiyang said sadly.

"So why are you here?" Yibo asked.

"I came here to ask about gangsters that kidnapped you and Yi fei. Could you recognize anyone? Was there anyone you know?" Song jiyang asked.

"Mmm...no. but I heard them saying about CID's beta team. As I heard there is spy in beta team of yours." Yibo said.

"BETA TEAM!? Oh god... did you say this to Zhan?" Song jiyang asked.

"No I didn't yet. I forgot to tell." Yibo said.

" Any other important thing?" Song jiyang asked.

"I can't remember something like that. But I'll call you if I remembered something."

"Can you please tell him to meet me at our office when he came back? " Song jiyang asked while standing up.

"I should go now but before I go I have to say something to you sir If you don't mind I'll give you a advice." Song jiyang said.

"Say it. I wouldn't mind at all" Yibo said with smile.

" please don't do something like that ever again. You are the president. Please understand." Song jiyang said sadly. Yibo looked at his face.

"But Zhan ge lost his friend because of me before. I didn't want him to lost his gf because of me too." Yibo said while looking away.

"You shouldn't have to risking your life for someone's girlfriend." Song jiyang raised his voice bit.

"He is not someone..." Yibo said.

"You like him right?" When Song jiyang saying that Yibo looked down.

"I can understand your feelings. But you should remember who you are. And If you really care about him don't do that again. He almost lost his job this time you know. But we don't want to lose a agent like him. I think you can understand. I'm going now. Take care Mr.Wang."

*****************

Thankyou for reading this boring chapter. Sorry for grammatical and typing errors. Please vote and comment.

Stay safe and healthy. Have a nice day! Love you all💖