CHAPTER 33 (END)

Everyone was so happy to see their ex president back. Wang Yibo resigned from his position. Government and people asked Wang Qiren to be the president again.

Xiao Zhan awarded as the best agent of the year for arresting Song Jiyang and Shen Xiao Hai.

White colour benz car stopped infront of the presidential house's gate. Guard saluted at the car and opened the gate. Car stopped in the presidential house's park. Zhan took a deep breath and went out from the car. He entered to the presidential house. Eventhough he was so familiar with that house, he felt bit unfamiliar.

"Xiao Zhan!... You came!? Come and sit we were waiting for you. Wang Qiren said as he saw Zhan. Yibo who was sitting beside him, smiled at Zhan shyly. Zhan also wanted to smile at him but he wasn't dare to. He walked towards the sofa Wang Qiren and Wang Yibo were sitting. Wang Qiren told him to sit.

"Zhan ge... why did you give up on chief position. You gave it to Mr.Yubin. "Yibo asked curiously.

Zhan looked at Wang Qiren before answer him.

"Ah... I'm going to resign from CID. I'm going to america to finish my PHD." Zhan said. Yibo's happy face suddenly changed after hearing that.

"Are you going to america? Why didn't you tell me early?" Yibo asked with confusion.

"I didn't have time to tell you...I'm going tomorrow." Zhan gave a fake smile. Yibo was speechless. He suddenly got up from the sofa and went to his room.

@Airport

"Zhan, call me when you got there. And take your meals at time. " Zhan's mom said sadly and hugged him.

"Zhan, did you call Bo di? He was so upset." Yifei asked Zhan worriedly.

"No need. I'm not his gurad anymore. Take care of Yubin." Zhan told Yifei.

"You don't need to tell that. She will take care of me anyway." Yubin said while circling his hand around Yifei's shoulders. Zhan smiled at them and went to the flight.

He sat on his seat and looked at the window while recalling something.

"Zhan, I know you are in love with my son...And does he. But you know, it's just an attraction. You were the only person who was close to him after me that much. I want my kid to have a great future with beautiful wife and cute kids. And he has to learn more. I'm sorry Zhan, but can you stay away from him. If you really love him please go far away from him." Wang Qiren told him with serious expression. Zhan felt like his heart is going to jump out. He took a deep breath.

"I can understand sir. I will do that..."

Tears began to roll over his face. The memories of Yibo began to wander around his head.

Presidential house

"Dad, you told him to stay away from me don't you?" Yibo asked angrily. Wang Qiren tried to calm down Yibo but he failed.

" I did that for your own sake. I want you to have a great future. Can't you understand that?" Wang Qiren asked angrily. Yibo wanted to argue. He wanted to yell at Wang Qiren get mad at him. But after long time he got his father back he didn't want to lose him. So he decided to live as his father wants.

After everything settled Wang Yibo started a business and it became a biggest company in the china within a one year. He was awarded few times as the best entrepreneur of the year. Wang Qiren was so happy to see his success but he knew something is missing. It was Yibo's smile.

Wang Qiren came to Yibo's room after having their dinner.

"Dad, need something?" Yibo asked expressionlessly.