CHAPTER 26

Zhan opened his eyes hesitantly. He saw someone laying on the bed infront of him. He looked at that person with widened eyes to see that guy clearly. That was Yibo. Zhan tried to get up. That's when he realize he was on a couch. He got up and walked towards Yibo.

"Yibo, Yibo..." Zhan tried to wake him up.

"Ah did you wake up?" He heard someone's voice behind him. Zhan found it was really familiar. He turned back to see the person. Zhan's eyes widened as he saw that guy behind him.

"A-CHENG!!???" Zhan asked with shock.

"Ah yes yes... It's me..." Zhuo cheng said coldly.

"How-How did you escape?" Zhan asked in a surprise.

"I'm the one who took you to here" Cheng said.

"What? How? We saw you in that room and you were tied to that bed. How?" Zhan still couldn't understand anything.

"Mm...Zh-Zhan ge..." They heard Yibo's voice. Two of them looked at Yibo. Yibo hesitantly opened his eyes and looked at Zhan and Cheng. When he saw Cheng his eyes widened with surprise.

"A-Cheng? Zhan ge, did you save him?" Yibo asked with surprise.

"No idiot, I saved you two..." A-cheng said coldly.

"What the mean of that?" Zhan asked.

"That guy you saw in that room, not me." Zhuo cheng said. Yibo and Zhan couldn't understand anything.

"What? Who is that then?" Yibo asked with widened eyes.

"My twin" Zhuo cheng said immediatly.

"Don't talk nonsense. You don't have a twin." Zhan said angrily.

"It's a long story. I'll explain it later. You two get a wash and then join us for breakfast." Zhuo cheng said.

"Is it already morning? Who is with you?" Zhan asked curiously.

"This is my friend's house. Come out. I'll introduce him." Zhuo Cheng said and went out. Zhan and Yibo followed him.

"A-Cheng did your brother woke up? I couldn't even see them last night" A guy said while preparing breakfast table.

"Yes, this is my brother special agent Xiao Zhan." Cheng said. That guy turned back to see Zhan and greeted at him. When Wang Yibo saw him his eyes widened.

"WANG JIAER!!??" Yibo screamed with surprise. That guy tilted his head to see Yibo whi was behind Zhan.

"WANG YIBO!!??" That guy named Wang Jiaer also screamed with surprise.

"Wait... Yibo, Yibo? Wang Yibo? YIBO???" Wang Jier asked with shock.

"Yes yes Wang Yibo. Are you trying to study my name?" Yibo asked with little anger.

"You asshole president! What the hell are you doing here? Whole country has gone crazy because of your missing. If they know you are here, they will arrest me too..." Wang Jiaer yelled.

"Don't worry I will take care of it." Yibo said to Wang Jier.

"Wait, you two know eachother?" Zhan asked with surprise.

"Yes, we were classmates in our dancing class." Yibo said suddenly.

"You did dancing?" Zhan asked eith widened eyes. Yibo nodded with a smile.

"Wait... then it's true..." Wang Jier said again.

"What?" Zhan asked.

"You are that Xiao Zhan who kidnapped the president. Their suspicion is right..." Wang Jier said.