CHAPTER 9

Xuan lu went outside from the house to get the news paper. She got shock when she saw the police around their house.

"Ah, Miss.xuan lu right?" Haikuan asked with gentle smile when he saw Xuan lu.

"Yes, you?" Xuan lu asked eith confuse.

"Ah, My name is Liu haikuan, chief if the criminal investigation department." Haikuan said.

"Are you here, because of the president?" Xuan lu asked.

"Yes, we came here to take him back to his house. this is not safe for him. Where is Xiao zhan?" Haikuan asked.

"Please come in, I'll let him know that you came." Xuan lu said with smile. Haikuan followed her to in.

Xuan lu went Zhan's room and knocked the door.

"Wait a minute" she heard Xiao zhan saying.

Xiao zhan came out from bathroom while wiping his wet hair with towel. He saw Wang yibo still sleeping like an angel. He smiled at himself and walked towards the door. He opened the door for Xuan lu.

"Mr.Liu waiting for you" Xuan lu said. He nodded and left the room.

"Mr.Liu, good morning." Zhan said haikuan while showing his bunny teeth.

"Good morning, Where is he now? I got shock when you said thathe came here. Why is he here?" Haikuan said.

"Me too got shock when i saw him here. God knows what brings him here." Xiao zhan said with a sigh.

Xiao zhan sat beside Haikuan.

"Take him back. I'll be there tomorrow. " Zhan said.

"Is your father okay now?" Haikuan asked with worry.

"Yes he is." Zhan said.

Xuan lu came from the kitchen and offered haikuan a tea. Haikuan kindly accepted the tea while saying thankyou.

"Mr.Liu what are you doing here?"
Three of them looked at Yibo who coming towards them.

"What if i asked you the same?" Haikuan asked suddenly while standing from his seat.

"I came here to meet my elder brother. " Yibo suddenly replied.

"What? Who is your elder brother?" Haikuan asked with surprise.

Yibo placed his arm around Zhan's shoulder and smiled.

"Him" Yibo said playfully. Zhan's heart ached with unknown reason. He suddenly looked at Yibo with widen eyes.

"I'm your loving younger brother right?" Yibo asked while raising a eyebrow.

"Nope" Zhan replied expressionless. Yibo grinned at him then pouted. Zhan removed Yibo's hands from his shoulder.

"You should come with me." Haikuan said calmly.

"No, I'm staying." Yibo said. Zhan couldn't help but frowned.

"Don't you have works to do?" Haikuan asked.

"I already informed my assistant to bring my files and everything i need." Yibo said.

"Please Mr.Wang, don't act like a kid. You should go back." Haikuan said with worrying voice.

"Please let me stay just two days. Please..." Yibo looked at haikuan with pout.

Haikuan looked at Zhan. Zhan looked away. He wanted Yibo to go back. But he didn't want him to be sad.

"One day, only one day" Haikuan said after few seconds. Yibo stayed for few seconds to reply.

"Mn, okay..." Yibo said but his face show a sign disappointment.

They heard a phone ringing. It was Yibo's he went to Zhan's room and picked up the call. While his phone conversation he saw a car which cover with a tent through the window. He hanged up the call after the conversation and looked at the car.

"Yibo?" He heard someone calling him he looked at the person.

"Ah cheng, why?" Yibo asked with smile.

"Let's go for the breakfast." Cheng said.

"Ah okay." Yibo about to go but he suddenly remembered something.

"Wait!" Yibo said.

"Why?" Cheng asked with curious.

"Whose that car?" He asked while pointing at the car.

"Ah it is Zhan ge's. actually it's a gift from Yifei jie. She gifted it for his last birthday." Cheng said.

"Oh...it's seems Yifei jie loves him so much." Yibo said with a smile.

"Yes she is. but Zhan, he never gave her a gift for her any birthday." Cheng said with angry face. Yibo laughed.

"I want to see that car." Yibo said.

"Ah come with me. Let's use back door. If ge ge saw us he will yell. You know, he never let us even touch it." Cheng said. Yibo smiled again.

They went out side without noticing by anyone. They went to the garage where the car was.

Cheng removed the tent from the car.

"OH WOWWW!!" Yibo shouted with excitement seeing Zhan's red colour bmw i 8.

"Tshhhhh" Cheng signaled him not to shout. Yibo shut his mouth with his hands and nodded.

"A-cheng do you have the key?" Yibo asked with puppy eyes.

"It's must be in Zhan's room, but what are you trying to do?" Cheng asked with confuse.

"Let's go a ride." Yibo said with a puppy smile.

"You crazy? What if someone attack us? " Cheng asked with widen eyes.

"Aiishhh... come with me" Yibo grabbed his wrist and took him to Zhan's room again.

Yibo took a black colour face mask and a sunglass from his bag which is sent by his assistant.

He wore those and looked at Cheng.

"Can you recognize me now?" Yibo asked.

"No, but..." Cheng about to say something but yibo cut him.

"But what?" Yibo asked. Cheng stayed still for second then smiled.

"Let me find the key"

*********************
Forgive me for this boring chapter. Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Please vote and comment.

Stay safe and healthy.

Have a nice day!