CHAPTER 2

Two weeks later.

“Check everything one more time. Everything should be perfect. Understood?” A black clothed guy said workers who were busy with setting the stage.

There was a big crowd in the Jingshan park of Beijing. Police officers and army soldiers were everywhere in the park. The park was very noisy.

“President will be here in few minutes.” a soldier informs black clothed guy. He nodded.

Few minutes later president Wang qiren arrived to the park by a helicopter. People began to scream saying his name.

President went to the stage and stood near the mic. Everyone went silent.

“Good evening...” president started his speech. But he couldn't continue it finish his speech. A bullet came towards him and it went through his heart. He fell on the stage and soldiers and police officers immediately covered him.

One soldier carried the president on his back and took him to the helicopter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CID's office.

“Hello, huh? Okay sir.” A guy answered to a phone call and hung up.

“What happened Yubin?” Xiao zhan asked the guy.

“Sir, someone shot president. He is in icu now...”

“WHAT?” Xiao zhan stood up unknowingly from his seat.

“Did they catch the shooter?” Xiao zhan asked.

“No sir. They couldn't catch him. But if president die, his son will be the next president as president Wang qiren decided. According to the information received by the intelligent community, they are trying to kill that boy too. But they couldn't contact him. So Mr.Liu said you to track him.” Yubin said.

“Okay” Xiao zhan went to his computer and tried to track him.

“He is in their house.” Xiao zhan said with curious.

“No sir. He wasn't there. They already checked the house.” Yubin said.

“Then where is he?” Xiao zhan began to walk here and there while caressing his chin. His eyes suddenly went to a poster of a motorbike on the wall. He remembered something.

“Is there any bike race somewhere today?” Xiao zhan asked suddenly.

“Mn…let me check sir…” yubin took out his phone.

“Yes sir, today is the final race CSBK. It's held on the zhuhai international circuit.” Yubin informed.

“I know where is he.” Xiao zhan said and wore his jacket immediately.

“Let's go.” Xiao zhan said to other agents.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zhuhai international circuit rest room.

Wang yibo was wearing a blue leather racing track suit. He went near wash basing and wash his hands. He looked in the mirror and sighed.

Yibo is the best rider, and he has won so many races, but he's still feeling bit nervous when he near to face the game.

“Ahhishh...why I feel nervous?” Yibo asked himself.

“Yibo, race about to start. Let's go to the track.” Another racer came and said yibo.

“Ah, I'll be there in few minutes. You go first. Thanks.” Yibo said.

Yibo washed his face.

“Ah..yibo don't be nervous. You can do it.”yibo told him self and smiled.

He came out from washroom and walked near his bike. He gently caressed his bike.

“Babe, afraid?... don't worry. I'll be with you whenever. Let's win this together.fighting na…”Yibo said his bike with smile. He grabbed his helmet and kissed it.

As he about to get on the bike he felt someone grabbing his shoulder. He suddenly looked back.

“Wang Yibo?” Yubin asked.

Yibo shocked when he saw a bunch of black full suited men.

He nodded with confuse.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Sir, please come with us. We'll explain everything later.” Yubin said gently.

“What? No I can't go anywhere. My race about to start.” Yibo said suddenly.

“But sir this is urgent.” Yubin said.

“I said no. No means no. I don't come with you…you go now…” Yibo said and turn to get on the bike.

“What's happening?” Xiao zhan came towards them and asked.

“He's refusing to come us sir.” Yubin said Zhan.

“Mr.Wang you should come with us.” Xiao zhan said yibo gently.

“No, I wouldn't... please understand...this race really important to me. If I didn't win this I wouldn't able to participate for the Asian tournament.” Yibo said while making sad face.

“You should come with us.” Xiao zhan said coldly.

“No, i wouldn't c...” Yibo couldn't finish zhan's hand hit on yibo's neck and yibo fell unconscious.

“Bring him.” Xiao zhan ordered. Another agent took yibo to piggyback and walk towards their jeeps.

***********************

Thank you for reading.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Stay safe from corona

Have nice day!