Delilah

Rosabella's POV

"Wait, hold up, you were about to kiss?" Satana asks me, an apologetic frown on her face as we sit eating popcorn.

After the awkward goodbye outside, I came inside the dorm and went on to tell Satana how she ruined our moment.

"Yes! We were so close, couldn't you have just come a few minutes later?"

"Look I'm sorry Rose but you two do realise how hard it's going to be to get any moments like that if you're both keeping this a secret from the others."

"I know, ughhhh why does it have to be so complicated?"

"You could tell the others." She suggests, shrugging her shoulders.

"But that would make me hypocritical."

"Why?"

"Because I called Griff an abomination for being both vamp and wolf!"

"Ok sorry sorry, don't get so worked up we don't need you eating anyone!" She jokingly scolds making me playfully glare at her. I groan dramatically before falling backwards onto my bed, making her chuckle while throwing popcorn at me.

"I'm going to shower and change for bed." I say to an already changed Sate and she nods in acknowledgment before going to watch the tv.

" I say to an already changed Sate and she nods in acknowledgment before going to watch the tv

Rosabella's outfit ^

I head out of the wardrobe, dressed in my silk red pjs and throw my hair up into a messy bun. I notice that Satana is wearing the same pjs but in black, she turns and chuckles while gesturing to our twinning clothes. I smile before grabbing a blood bag from the newly restocked fridge and sitting next to Sate on our sofa.

"So what's going on with you and Danny?" I ask giving her a knowing look which she rolls her eyes to.

"Well we are just taking things slow but I do like him Rose." She giggles towards the end of her sentence as her eyes stare at the floor, giving off a dazed look. I smile at my friend, she's the first person that I've ever been friends with and I'm glad she's happy.

"Your ship name would be Dantana or Satanny!" I tease with a grin which she returns before replying.

"And your's would be Josabella or Rettson!" We both giggle before she decides, "No, definitely Josabella, Rettson sounds like a disease."

I laugh before stating, "Satanny sounds like the cure to a disease." We laugh loudly before drifting into our own worlds, staring at the ground with smiles etching our faces.

"I guess we should go to sleep then." Satana exclaims, rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Yup, night Sate."

"Bonne nuit, Rose"

With that we head to bed and drift off to sleep, a smile gracing my face at the events from the ball.
-
-
I wake up to the sunlight creeping through the curtains and I allow my eyelids to flutter open. I sigh at the thought of leaving the comfort of my bed to go to school but I get up and shower nevertheless. While Satana showers I change into my outfit for today, curl my hair and apply my makeup; including my red lips.